Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smnsupp thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you so much for the PM 
The OS was really fabulous 
Such a beautifully written story!!!! couldn't stop reading!!!
Osmmm work
Would love to read lots and lots more from you!!!
Love,
Supriya
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. Could you let me know your name, that is if you do not mind.

Best,
Nyna
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey nyna,

I just loved your story. ( this is an understatement but I don't know how to put it in better way.)๐Ÿ˜ณ the whole story is magical.

I just love the childhood sweethearts stories little swara running behind sanskar and sanskar kissing sixteen year old swara...aww how sweet...๐Ÿ˜ณ

but this one broke my heart too...when I read sanskar's POV and about those gifts... I was just thinking that how can someone love so much without even asking for tiny bit in return...? but than I realised that when you love, you just love...there is no other way...โค๏ธ

swara well I would really thank that truck driver to jerk her up from her blindness... it was so beautiful to read how she overcomes her fear and sees what was in front of her since forever and runs to get what was always hers in the middle of the night...!

that double infinity symbol I liked that in the past but I never knew that it have such deep meaning...! (again a beautiful thought i came to know by your story ๐Ÿ˜Š and that SS symbol I cried I literally cried... nobody can love like sanskar...!

and finally the happy ending...they got their soulmates...and its payback time...just perfect. beautiful story once again.. !

lots of love,
Helee.Edited by Helee - 8 years ago
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nyna, 
Just adored you perspicuously and elloquently woven story impeccably blended with serene and sublime emotions in a mesmerizingly rudimentary manner.
I really appreciate the way you dilineated the grandiloquent concept of true , deep , fathomless love and brought it to a vivid , ground level...a level we ordinary mortals could relate and comprehend to.
I have always believed that sanskar 's deathless love is beyond human comprehension and is something too magnificent to be encompassed in mere words and like you mentioned in your introduction , even I am among those who believe that swara's love falls short of the dedication he showers upon her.
But here comes your brilliant concept of equal and equivalent , and the analogy you drew between swasan and the sun and the earth.The sun is endowed with imperishable intensity capable of both illuminating , sustaining and obliterating the earth , while earth willingly endures both laughter and anguish which sun sprinkles upon her.

Irrefutably the allusion to the double infinity was sheer brilliance and the concept of a scintillating love story that started right after birth is so divine and substantial.

Beautiful os dear..you are truely one of those prolific writers who have a distinctive command over both words and ideas , and they never fail to create a magical paradise with it.

Love, 
Sanjanaโค๏ธ

Edited by sanjana_cool - 8 years ago
Kiara.25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nyna,
This is sanskar- no matter what he will be there for her.
And that is swara- no matter with whom she roam or be with, deep inside she belongs to sanskar and at the end be with him.

This story is amazing the emotions were awesome.
The gifts were so meaningful. Infact i can try that double infinity to give someone.

Love
Kiara
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nynu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
From where do I start..This is damn beautiful dearie ..beautiful is an understatement

When we are hovering over how Cv's may butcher the Cosmic connection element ..This one just made me come alive .I read this piece from mob yesterday after coming from a long stupid tiring day at office and I slept with such huge smile on my face .all thanks to you 

Rumi ..I have no clue who it is but I am gonna google, The quotes you mentioned just strike right in heart ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

I totally loved reading it from swara and sanskaars pov ..It gave a whole new depth to the OS ...I actually dont know how to pick up something from this and name it as my fav ,whole  OS is โค๏ธ

3 hours from time of her birth ..hayee ..and how swara would involuntarily just find him and how sanskaars all things were hers, the haq she jatofied on them  and not to mention how she was saving cricket bat from the gang๐Ÿ˜† ..realisation of sanskaar , The kiss and  mention about taking it back๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ..and then the change in equation but still sanskaar is sanskaar, his unconditional loveโค๏ธ...I want a sanskaar now ,someone please get me one please ..and family, whoa.. This is one OS where I loved all of them  suju esp ,and her last line of how  she trusts her๐Ÿ˜† and that fear of sanskaar of letting her come into his life and fear of losing her and then the hug and above all the realisation of swara 

Gal this is such a beautiful, touching and brilliant piece of writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..book marking and gonna read it again and again and again ..

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Love
Lucky

PS; Dead wood is dead na .. didnt feel need to mention๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats on turning into goldie , bangaram๐Ÿ˜‰โญ๏ธ

Edited by lucky.m - 8 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Such a gorgeous story Nyna..โค๏ธ.

The sun and earth anology, the childhood memories, the bitter sweet moments.. the journey.. the destination..
made me feel happy, mushy, emotional, touched and teary eyed..

SO so beautiful.
and Sanskaar's love is SO pure.. I could just cry.

what a poignant beautiful tale!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Beautiful..โค๏ธ
Res because I want to be elaborate๐Ÿ˜Š... By the way, are you also a Mathematics student?

Unres (sorry, for being so late. Too much work at college)

Hi Nyna :)

This was so so beautiful.. I am in love with the alternate universe you create with SwaSan as childhood buddies. Their bond is so endearing - that soulmate moment at hospital, Sanskar finding Swara cute in his T-shirts, Swara defending his bat (I remembered a childhood incident at this ๐Ÿ˜†), little joys over ice-creams and chocolates, standing for each other - and how the bond slowly matures into love, so beautifully written. I can't blame them for falling for each other, it was meant to be๐Ÿ˜Š..

Well, I had expected Swara to slap Sanskar; but I didn't expect him to give smiles after that, that is pure "Sanskarish" attitude ๐Ÿ˜†. I find Swara little immature at how she deals with it - pushing him away, and even dating someone else. Poor Sanskar was so hurt, still he stood by her constantly, until her foolish behaviour. I remember Gone with the wind's Scarlet'O Hara at this point and how she drove away Butler..but she was more bratty than Swara. Swara is too confused with her feelings.

Swara is too cute ๐Ÿ˜†, she didn't want to turn nine because she wanted to be forever. I was touched at each of Sanskar's gift, especially the gold bangles with double infinity. It is true that we learn the value of something only when it is out of our reach. Glad that she finally realised that she running away from her own existence. What a heart warming confession it was! Especially loved the part where she asks Sanskar to give back her kiss ๐Ÿ˜Š He must have taken aback to hear it from the same girl who slapped him over it.

I am particularly happy that your Sahil is not an obsessive lover and is done with pretty quickly ๐Ÿ˜†

I am in love with Rumi's quotes. Loved each bit of the story...:)

Lots of love,
TiaEdited by dreamy.tiara - 7 years ago
Kaveetha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing story nyna.. ๐Ÿ‘ loved it.. 
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear all,
I am so thrilled to read your comments and promise to reply to each one as soon as I get home. I have been sneaking time off from office work to read (while my spreadsheets give the message "processing   %"). I would have to complete all those calculations and reconciliations so that I can take the weekend off.๐Ÿ˜Š

love you all,
Nyna