cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey.. I am totally new to this forum. But I have decided to write an FF on my favourite couple, SaJan. Most of us are missing them so badly that I couldn't help myself but start on this FF. Now I would like to know whether anyone is genuinely interested for this. If so then do let me know. I will do the necessary.
Looking forward to your response. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynical_g thumbnail
22 views and no response. No one interested?
cynical_g thumbnail
Ok here am posting the CS.

Samrat Shergill

One of the leading industrialists of India. Is on the lookout of his dream girl and will marry her only. Has a brother of whom he is highly jealous.🀒 πŸ˜†

Gunjan Bhushan

A sweet, shy and demure girl. Emotionally weak outside yet stronger from the inside. Loves her family a lot. An ex-student of Excel college along with her sister.😳

Sanaya Bhushan

A sweet, bubbly and cheerful girl. Loves her family a lot, especially her elder twin, Gunjan. Independent-minded.  A bit tomboyish. πŸ˜‰

Other main characters are-

Shashi Bhushan

Rajeev Shergill

Indrani Shergill

Suhaani Shergill

You will also find some interesting  cameos like BenIa, Uday and MayUr along with our 'Beloved' Bui 😑. There is no Sheee-nah😑 in this FF but Neil is definitely thereπŸ˜•. Adding to this there is also a surprise character πŸ˜‰whom you will like a lot. Hope you will find it interesting.