Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

yes dear ..I know k its a os. but I want u to write second part in which u can show k how Priya teased ram abt his hotness. and then ram comes in naughty mode. that's why I asked u for next update.

Okay yar I will try to continue πŸ˜Š
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamPriya_Rocks

Okay yar I will try to continue😊

yahooo..I am so glad yaar. pl pl pl plz continue Karo. I am one of the desperate readers who always enjoy rayas romance. plz continue Karo.
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
At Kapoor Mansion

Ram with Pihu in his arms walked into the hall of Kapoor Mansion, as he walked in Priya who was sitting with her Krishnaji and dadi, came to him "You are back" she touched his arm and patted Pihu on her back "She is asleep?" priya whispered to Ram. "Yeah she was getting bored so she slept" Ram whispered to Priya patting his little girl in his arms, the little pihu getting annoyed by whisperings buried her head in her father's neck, her cute chubby arms wrapped around her father's neck. "Let me put her in the bed." Ram told Priya and take Pihu upstairs to her room. 

Ram tucked his little girl in the bed covering the quilt over her, tucking her hair behind her ear, kissing on her forehead he looked at her for some time, she was still sleeping soundly he chuckled remembering the office scene.

Ram stood up and walked towards his, he walks into the changing room, he take out his coat opening the button his shirts when he heard the click sound of door closing. He knew it was Priya, Priya comes from behind and hugged him. She kissed on his back, Ram turned and take her in his arms priya slipped her palm through the opening of his collar, caressing his hairy chest. Ram nuzzled her neck and mumbled "what did you told Pihu? She was saying I am looking hot' in front of my clients." Priya laughed she put her hands around her husband "I should have been there to see your facial expression" Ram wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him "Really? You know what...it was so embarrassing Yaar! My clients were secretly laughing. Am I looking hot at this age?" Ram said mockingly. Priya punched his chest lightly "you are taking yourself as Buddha'. You are hotter than today's men." Ram laughed throwing his head back, priya again slapped him lightly on his arm "What? Why are you laughing? You are hottie at forty." She said and pecked him on his lips. Ram caressed her back "do you think I am hot?" Priya placed her head on his chest "Yes I do" Ram then lift her in his arms "Okay, let me show you my hotness in bed" and took her to the bed, as he placed her on the bed Priya started protesting "Ram...Not now...please...Maa and dadi are waiting for me." But Ram paid no heed to her and kissed her nape, Priya moaned "Raam pleaseee..." Ram shut her up by taking her lips in his warms ones and kissed her thoroughly. "Everyone can wait but not my punishment" Ram said while kissing her cheeks, "Your punishment?" Priya gasped. "Yes, this is the punishment for your mischief" Ram replied burring his head in her neck.

After their aftermath, Priya was sleeping on Ram's chest drawing lines on it, "I LOVE YOU" priya whispered "I Love you too darling" Ram moaned. As Ram pushed Priya on her back, come on the top of her they heard the knocking on the door, they looked at each other in horror "Mamma Papaa open the door" Pihu shouted. Priya hurriedly pushed Ram "This is all because of you...can't you control your harmones...Oh god where is my blouse...I told you not to do it, dekha..." Priya glared at him, Ram who was shocked buttoned up his pants quickly and put on his shirt, Priya ran towards the changing room and put on her bathrobe. She then hurriedly walk towards the door and open it, there her little princess standing with her hand on her tummy "mamma kitna time laga diya door open karne main...mujhe bhook lagi hai" Pihu rambled looking sad. Ram come forward and lift her in his arms "Awww mere baby ko bhook lagi hai...to kya khayega mera bachhaa" Pihu puts her head on her father's chest "Aloo Paranthaa" Pihu told excitedly.  "Come on Priya mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai, mere or pihu k liye aloo parantha bana do" Ram spoke to Priya who in turn glared at him again "Hmm", Ram swallowed hard and took pihu to the hall. 

For you @iluvusakshi πŸ˜‰
Ps: Now please don't ask me to continue πŸ˜†
please do comment. 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How sweet n romantic yaar n we ll ask u to continue yaar this is not fair n loved whole os yaar
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part "where is my blouse" ye parts hue bahut hi has I aayi ...write more stories plsss
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank u thank u thank u sooo much yaar for updating. I just love ur writing. and yes...I won't ask u again to continue this one. u have started another story so now I will concentrate on that. but for this one I am very grateful to u. once again thanks a lot. god bless you.

such a sweet n cute n romantic update. pihu kyu aa gayi bich me yaar. ha ha ha just kidding. superb update.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful n romantic update..
very nice..
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

How sweet n romantic yaar n we ll ask u to continue yaar this is not fair n loved whole os yaar

Hahaha thank you πŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Thanks...
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Thanks