SRK KAJOL CC 15 [Strictly IO] - Page 82

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by --hhh--

It's not pooja bhaat that seemed familiar it's the other lady. She's in Bahubali. Didn't know any of them so I thought she's pooja bhaat.

Ohh thanks..

When I saw her in Bahubali I was wondering I saw her somewhere and now as you said its the same lady..😆
Originally posted by -GameOfThrones-

Is walk and talk coming out this year. Cause it will be a sad ending of the year without SRK. There are no good movies this year except maybemohenjo daro. Raees is not coming this year so i really really really really hope Walk and Talk comes out this year. 

Music composer said it is releasing in November and he seemed quite sure...

Alia said it might release this year...

So chance is too high that it will release this year..
Reactions of announcements of SRK films are always so damn predictable😆
Originally posted by JABRA

i have a small query for all here- in the FAN film which role did sunaina - aryans secretary play ?
mandvi sharma / pooja dadlani / karuna badwal- can any one please answer ? 

I  feel that secretary was not from Shah Rukh's life...It was fiction,a secratory...I mean to say like wife,kids,slap,dancing in weddings were taken from his experience,the secretary was not from that,she was typical secretory jo saab ke paas hota hai...
Originally posted by yamyam

Reactions of announcements of SRK films are always so damn predictable😆

I see the name and  dekh ke hi main enter nehi karti,itna jyada predictable hain...😆
Today or tomorrow is Pritam's Birthday...Red chillies wished him...Red chillies always wishes  everyone related to it...Nice gesture..
SRK plays lover boy: he is playing safe, he should try new things, this is not his age to do all this
SRK plays warrior: What is he thinking? WHy would he want to try this out now at this point. he should play safe
SRK playing dwarf: SRK is obsessed with VFx
SRK in Imtiaz movie: Another coming of age, SRK needs to reinvent

Basically, he should do nothing and just sit at home🤪
Originally posted by yamyam

SRK plays lover boy: he is playing safe, he should try new things, this is not his age to do all this
SRK plays warrior: What is he thinking? WHy would he want to try this out now at this point. he should play safe
SRK playing dwarf: SRK is obsessed with VFx
SRK in Imtiaz movie: Another coming of age, SRK needs to reinvent

Basically, he should do nothing and just sit at home🤪

yes,they want only that taki kuch shanti mile maanko...😆

I loved this look..Especially the head thing he wore and the chashma...