Now this is a new character to watch

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
this show is so nice to watch online i skip all the scenes of that new girl. i cant believe she got half the episode though but I didn't watch so I am fine.

Vishkanya after a long time was really fun to watch even if it was just half an episode. And Sundar should so be paired with veda beda. she makes fans cry here and he makes babies cry perfect match. As soon as i saw his disgusting behavior i knew whose side of the family that he was from lol. I dont know how come Malay came out so nice. his mom family they all horrid and disgusting. The self importance that Nandita and her family have about themselves is shocking.

But back to the episode I love Sundar and Appu together. it was refreshing to watch Appu stand against him. I think with her being a Vishkanya she has truly come into her own she is like a superhero who thinks she is doing good. I am somehow being reminded of the American superhero show the Arrow when i see her and how the hero killed people coz they were bad. Blue girl is a total vigilante she wants to correct the wrongs in society it would be nice if the cvs got rid of that new girl and did something different in the show. Coz truly watching a girl who is fearless and knows her strength is refrshing and if being a darn Vishkanya is going to be the reason for this then bring it on.

But what was more nice was this new guy what a disgusting character but he was strangely fun and interesting to watch. Neither does he look sundar, sound sundar or act sundar but he thinks he is sooo hot. I want to see more of this awful sundar lol.

This is why i say I dnt have a problem with the character of the new girl i just dnt like the acting of actress. If I thought that she was good even if I don't like something/one I will admit it. This new guy for me takes the show up abit coz he adds to it in that good or bad, lead or 2nd lead he would make the show interesting. New girl spells boredom and ordinaryness for the show.

My fav part was when he got Appu to touch his feet nice character.

Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haha the line he is not Sundaar in any way cracked me..well am welcome to anyone if story line revolves around appu Nd malarajitha
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree.he is funny.i like appu and his faceoff.but y the makers will not show proper malarajitha scene.now they r living under one roof but still no scene.this cvs r total waste.
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i missd few episodes aur udher new entry hogayi ðŸ˜² dnt tell me this sunder or whtever his name is appu k liaye aaya hai ðŸ˜² ?
smmmmm thumbnail
That uncle tries to kill Apu. So done with this show. He is a creep!Edited by smmmmm - 7 years ago