Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetaldesai thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sayanti_ashiuv

ya,u guys r absolutely rite,even yesterday wen raj hugged naina he was hugging her just like a bro,his concern nd love 4 naina is like a brother,nd naina seemed her sistah(no offence 2 raj-naina fans,dis is wat my view)

agree😊well said😊

Neetaldesai thumbnail
All the scenes between Huda-naina r my favourites 😳 They rock together 😳

my first 5

1)Fresher's ball ke Aage wala jisme Naina ne accidently "Yes" bola tha and their dance in FB and the scene before it when they were walking together.Huda said to Naina-"Meri Aankho me dekh Phoolan kya tujhe pyar nazar nahi aata?"It's the most favourite scene of mine

2)When Huda said to Naina "I love you"

3)the whole epi in which Huda Naina were Alone in the jungle 😊

4)the recent scene of them when Harvy(Huda) and Naina went out for coffee,and the convo betwen them

5)15th August celebrations ki preparation ke waqt Flag ke paas Jab Huda ne Naina ko Haath Age karke friendship offer kiya 😳 I loved that one
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetaldesai

hey heer sayu natalie mujhe kaise bhool gaye yaar?count me in 😊
thanks a lot heer 😊

hey neetu,tujhe kaise hum bhool sakte hai yaar??tujhe to batene ki koi jaroorat bhi nahi hai,u r already in re😳tere bina dis fan club is incomplete😳😳welcome re🤗

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

All the scenes between Huda-naina r my favourites 😳 They rock together 😳

my first 5

1)Fresher's ball ke Aage wala jisme Naina ne accidently "Yes" bola tha and their dance in FB and the scene before it when they were walking together.Huda said to Naina-"Meri Aankho me dekh Phoolan kya tujhe pyar nazar nahi aata?"It's the most favourite scene of mine

2)When Huda said to Naina "I love you"

3)the whole epi in which Huda Naina were Alone in the jungle 😊

4)the recent scene of them when Harvy(Huda) and Naina went out for coffee,and the convo betwen them

5)15th August celebrations ki preparation ke waqt Flag ke paas Jab Huda ne Naina ko Haath Age karke friendship offer kiya 😳 I loved that one

OMG how could i forget that flag scen,it's my fav too.it wa the first romantic scene between them.the sparks were everywhere.thanks 4 reminding me.

natalie.

sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail

i luv all huda naina scenes😳😳but here r my 5 fav.scenes-

1.d dance in d freshers ball party,it rocked man!!!!!!!!😳😳

2.i cant remember d date,it was 4m d very first epis,where huda grabbed naina by her shoulder nd kissed her😳😳

3.in jungle where naina was pretending dat she is is luv with huda nd suddenly she tied him up wid tree😆😳dat was damn phunny,poor huda,his expressions was like😆

4.after d fresher ball where naina was changing in d room nd huda made his entry with d help of pipe nd his bike😆😆coz he wanted 2 tell  naina abt madona😆😆nd naina was so angry ,she pushed him 4m d window but as huda was dragging her,so both lost d balance nd both fall on d ground 2gether nd were fighting like crazy nd sudenly suriji came there😆😆

5.it was just b4 d fresher ball where naina was looking so sweet,dressed up so beautifully nd huda was staring 2 her like a true lover,his eyes full of passion nd love nd naina was blushing deeply seeing his gaze😳

sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail

agree😊well said😊

thanx neetu😊

sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
guys,read dis article by bluedollie in lrl forum-

By now,it is a known fact that Priyanka bassi who plays the fiery Naian Singh in Sab's LEFt Right Left(LRL) Is extremely comfy with her on-screen partner Vikas Mananktala who plays the cool guy Huda.
However,the relationship is a bone of contention with some of the actotrs on the stes,especially the female actors(gazal rai,Priya Arya,Aparna Tilak) who share the make-up room with Priyanka.
Says a source,"Vikas is crazy about priyanka.He follows her virtually everywhere including the make-up room.Their body language on the sets is sufficiently suggestive.

NO ENTRY
It is the actor's weird sense of humour that irritates his female colleagues."He tells them that they can change in his presence and he will close his eyes.hardly anybody wants to talk to him on the sets.
                        thus the troubled actors ganged up and complained to an official in the producyion house(Tony and Deeya Singh's DJ creations) .Vikas has been strictly told to keep away from the girls make up room.This miffed Priyanka,but she can do little about it."The three girls are figting for something that is ethical,"says a crewmember.

Diplomatic Tales
Gazal rai who plays pooja admits Priyanka and Vikas bond together quite well and are always seen together."Both stay nearby,perhaps that's why,"puts rai diplomatically.
Aparna Tilak(Dr Shalini) too threads on the non-controversial path and says,"We get to hear many things,but I haven't seen anything with my own eyes." Aparna adds that she shares the room with Shveta Salve and has not experienced any such inconvenience.
Priya too tried to wriggle out."I have heard about it.But please leave me out of this."
When contacted ,Vikas was in a denial mode,"Priyanka and I have a lot of scenes together.That's all.As for the room part,even the girls come to our room."Priyanka was unavailable for comment.

i am totally confused 😕 wat u guys say abt it?? 😕

Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 17 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

guys,read dis article by bluedollie in lrl forum-

By now,it is a known fact that Priyanka bassi who plays the fiery Naian Singh in Sab's LEFt Right Left(LRL) Is extremely comfy with her on-screen partner Vikas Mananktala who plays the cool guy Huda.
However,the relationship is a bone of contention with some of the actotrs on the stes,especially the female actors(gazal rai,Priya Arya,Aparna Tilak) who share the make-up room with Priyanka.
Says a source,"Vikas is crazy about priyanka.He follows her virtually everywhere including the make-up room.Their body language on the sets is sufficiently suggestive.

NO ENTRY
It is the actor's weird sense of humour that irritates his female colleagues."He tells them that they can change in his presence and he will close his eyes.hardly anybody wants to talk to him on the sets.
                        thus the troubled actors ganged up and complained to an official in the producyion house(Tony and Deeya Singh's DJ creations) .Vikas has been strictly told to keep away from the girls make up room.This miffed Priyanka,but she can do little about it."The three girls are figting for something that is ethical,"says a crewmember.

Diplomatic Tales
Gazal rai who plays pooja admits Priyanka and Vikas bond together quite well and are always seen together."Both stay nearby,perhaps that's why,"puts rai diplomatically.
Aparna Tilak(Dr Shalini) too threads on the non-controversial path and says,"We get to hear many things,but I haven't seen anything with my own eyes." Aparna adds that she shares the room with Shveta Salve and has not experienced any such inconvenience.
Priya too tried to wriggle out."I have heard about it.But please leave me out of this."
When contacted ,Vikas was in a denial mode,"Priyanka and I have a lot of scenes together.That's all.As for the room part,even the girls come to our room."Priyanka was unavailable for comment.

i am totally confused 😕 wat u guys say abt it?? 😕

i think ke chhoi si baat ko namak-mirch lagaya gaya hai.waise bhi celebrities ke bare mein aise rumors to aam baat hai.

natalie. 

-DulceMaria- thumbnail

i luv all huda naina scenes😳😳but here r my 5 fav.scenes-

1.d dance in d freshers ball party,it rocked man!!!!!!!!😳😳

2.i cant remember d date,it was 4m d very first epis,where huda grabbed naina by her shoulder nd kissed her😳😳

3.in jungle where naina was pretending dat she is is luv with huda nd suddenly she tied him up wid tree😆😳dat was damn phunny,poor huda,his expressions was like😆

4.after d fresher ball where naina was changing in d room nd huda made his entry with d help of pipe nd his bike😆😆coz he wanted 2 tell  naina abt madona😆😆nd naina was so angry ,she pushed him 4m d window but as huda was dragging her,so both lost d balance nd both fall on d ground 2gether nd were fighting like crazy nd sudenly suriji came there😆😆

5.it was just b4 d fresher ball where naina was looking so sweet,dressed up so beautifully nd huda was staring 2 her like a true lover,his eyes full of passion nd love nd naina was blushing deeply seeing his gaze😳

HUDA KISSED NAINA!!!!!!!!! OMG when did that happen?pls tell me.i am soooooooo confused😕

natalie.

bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow guys welcome or I think u shud all welcome me here now. 😆 😆

I too love Naina & Huda. They rock together.

Heerji count me in.... 😃 😳