Sanskaar and everyone are wierd

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ok so  before u throw chappals at me understand what i am trying to say i am saying whyare everyone trying to make swara remember everything come on she has memory loss her health candetoriate and i can understand first time that bouquet and shayari it is okay becaus ehe did not knew about her memory loss but following her and decorating her room and forcing her to stay eith sanskaar in one room is too much i mean what is the hurry can't he make her understand everything slowly and make her fall in love again 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever u saying is true bt d thing is everyone needs peace and happiness in life...after living in a fear of loosing her he got back his swara and poor fate he has that he cant even take her in arms...
And he is decorating the room only nt frcing her to stay wd him nr to think him as sane...Sanky never forces anyone for anythng
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
They are not making her fall in love, they are trying to help her regain her memory.😊.. After all, our brain is like a muscle, the more we exercise it the stronger it becomes. She lost memory as because of the blow (in raw non-technical words) her brain got re-wired and so she lost memory. The more she revisits the old stuff, the more chances of regaining memory...Enough science class for today...😆
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
do u want Sanskaar to sit and cry ..he is not forcing her..he just decorated the room to make her feel spl.do u want him to sit silently and see swara falling on sahil arms again n again.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm I think You didnt watch the videos properly. Sanskaar did decorate the room but did it to make her feel special and welcome AND he didnt force her to stay with him in one room. He stopped her from leaving the room and said he'd instead stay in another room, he wants her to feel comfortable.
And as far as I know Nobody tried to force her to remember Anything. Her health is everyone's first priority.
Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

They are not making her fall in love, they are trying to help her regain her memory.😊.. After all, our brain is like a muscle, the more we exercise it the stronger it becomes. She lost memory as because of the blow (in raw non-technical words) her brain got re-wired and so she lost memory. The more she revisits the old stuff, the more chances of regaining memory...Enough science class for today...😆

ya her grey matter of barin which cntains memory will oonly function when ur barin cells are facing the flash of past incidents...i mean pressuring on nervous system as her sub-conscious mind knows everything bt nt her conscious brain

Phew Biology student kya???????
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No one is forcing anything on Swara...Sanskaar was the only one who believed Swara was alive and now knowing she has returned its natural for him to do whatever he can to make Swara happy and comfortable... Sanskaar has always thought of Swara's happiness and is doing the same but at the same time he is also aware of the fact  that his beloved considers him as a murderer...
Sanskaar did not let Ragini tell Swara that he is her husband
Sanskaar was about to rush out to meet Swara when she comes to MM, but stops in his path

Swara is not ready to see Sanskaar and that makes it difficult for Sanskaar to prove that he is innocent

Both being under one roof though different rooms will give Swara the chance to know Sanskaar is not what she considers him to be...plus small incidents may help her to get her memory maybe in bits...

plus it can also be that the doctor may have advised them something...
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R u a regular viewer of the show ? If yes then u might knw only last night epi whn ragini was going to tell about SwaSan marriage it was sanskar who stopped her , sanskar's love is selfless he never forced Swara for anything & now the scn u show on olv it's only after Swara accidentally saw their wedding pic & want to talk with sanskar but b4 he could talk tht goon wala mishap took place & may b thts y all ll try to make her believe they were in love & he never ever can harm swara as he loves her more than anything else
Edited by -Liana- - 8 years ago
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is also psychological treatment of regaining memory through pics and telling incidents. Sanskar never forces swara, so he will not do this now. His love is unconditional, he never force her ever ðŸ˜³
Hansika..... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since wen did Decorating a Room for ur Beloved one termed as Forcing?
I think u have'nt watched the Olvs where he clearly says he will move to Guestroom and asks her to stay in Their room so that she can feel Comfortable.