sbas /sbs segment links added - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Shaggy's reason is ok but she is really dumb...πŸ˜†

She is pissing off mighty RKB...πŸ˜›
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv



i wanna puke seeing this😑
feelin like vomiting... 🀒
Desperate aurat ...
Jaise puttar biwi ko ek sath bistar mein dekha ...pandit ji ghar a gye# height of insecurity# holyshit
Posted: 7 years ago
Raman might be thinking of ishita, that is why the tears.  He messed up and now because  of Pihu he is not sure how to get out of this marriage.   I really want him to stop wedding himself and tell pihu about ishita.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by momb24


Raman might be thinking of ishita, that is why the tears.  He messed up and now because  of Pihu he is not sure how to get out of this marriage.   I really want him to stop wedding himself and tell pihu about ishita.

Thatl not happen..😑
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by snehaseshan



Thatl not happen..😑

It is his marriage.It is he ,who should stop it.I'm sure he will be smart enough to postphone it .
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by kaa1202


Shaggy's reason is ok but she is really dumb...πŸ˜†

She is pissing off mighty RKB...πŸ˜›

Shagun is so dumb .. she is getting obviousπŸ˜†..very obvious...
And her fare tjhe day mighty RKB awakens to her manipulation of pihu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Posted: 7 years ago
Yaar raman shagun ki kundali mili bhi hogyi yaa woh bhi padit ji ko kreed liya NGO wali shagun ne.. 🀣
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sweet.Aman


Yaar raman shagun ki kundali mili bhi hogyi yaa woh bhi padit ji ko kreed liya NGO wali shagun ne.. 🀣

Toshiji already did a lot of kundali matching 14 years backπŸ˜†..and she did it so well that her son suffered for the next 7 years..till ishita landed in his life with no kundali matching bizπŸ˜† ..iss baar shagun won't risk anyone checking their kundalis...πŸ˜†
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sweet.Aman


Yaar raman shagun ki kundali mili bhi hogyi yaa woh bhi padit ji ko kreed liya NGO wali shagun ne.. 🀣
cvs ne toh ishra divorce bhi nahi karwaya
kundli milwana toh door ki baat hai
Pata nahi shaadi kaise rukegi???
waise raman ro kyu raha tha puri der???
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sweet.Aman


Yaar raman shagun ki kundali mili bhi hogyi yaa woh bhi padit ji ko kreed liya NGO wali shagun ne.. 🀣


Twist ke Liya kuch 

Cvs are now going to create more hatred for pihu in viewers mind. 
Btw, Waise to pihu ko bahut kuch samajh aata hai but when something sensible thinking is needed, she become dumb

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
SBS Hot News 30/08/23

pencil ek-paheli   stackexchange 1   eye 596

ek-paheli 1 596 5 months ago smritishah

Topic Info

27 Participants 60 Replies 10743Views

Topic started by RamonaG

Last replied by sreeu12345

loader
loader
up-open TOP