Krishnadasi EDT#17~30/05/2016 to 3/06/2016 "AaRa in Shower" - Page 11

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by shravanfan

lol but yeah you remember the full rhyme na!!

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

our humpty dumpty aka aryan is on the wall.. all settled in rao parivar

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

surely our humpty dumpty will have a great fall once the truth reveal

All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

but hopefully this line will change here... ok let not it be kings horses or men but atleast he must be put together again atleast by miss humpty dumpty.

Nice one yeah miss humpty dumpty aka aaru will put him bck together again lol
Seriously aryan inherited no brains from kumu, aaru seems to have some learned though. Aaru, gayu and shashwat r really father and daughters all behaving so bipolar like what do u want ppl make up ur mindπŸ˜†
I hope it was sashwat who tried to attack tulsi, just thinking that he knows about the baby swap n he kept quiet coz pvr will throw out his wife and daughters... 
N now wen tulsi s poking around he doesn't want the truth to come out n tries to stop her..
Just my opinion ppl... Wat y all think??
few things aaru to learn ...firstly she shd lock the door and talk to her hubby...as anyone can hear their convo like poorva did in yesterday's epi...and her bathroom door latch is broken too and even aaryan comes out half nude after shower...so aaru better lock the door...
and as per olv something will be mixed in her drink so she shd eat/drink food which she herself prepares or prepared by tulsi..as any drug can be mixed by anyone especially when that ghirghit is in the house and around
Originally posted by thara19

I hope it was sashwat who tried to attack tulsi, just thinking that he knows about the baby swap n he kept quiet coz pvr will throw out his wife and daughters...
N now wen tulsi s poking around he doesn't want the truth to come out n tries to stop her..
Just my opinion ppl... Wat y all think??
shaswat??? who even cant speak... attemot kill tulsi 😲 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by poojabhi

few things aaru to learn ...firstly she shd lock the door and talk to her hubby...as anyone can hear their convo like poorva did in yesterday's epi...and her bathroom door latch is broken too and even aaryan comes out half nude after shower...so aaru better lock the door...
and as per olv something will be mixed in her drink so she shd eat/drink food which she herself prepares or prepared by tulsi..as any drug can be mixed by anyone especially when that ghirghit is in the house and around

haan poorva cheapo hearing der talk chee 😑
Did the epi start? Today there is suppose to be a business dinner and poorva trying to insert herself ugh but there is also the aara scene as per the precap
dont know manny I turned on tv its kasam.. precap.of kasam too... its too late.. here slight thunder n rain.. dad scolded me n switch off tv n laid on bed πŸ€”

y colors doing dis y dont dey air at 10.30 😭
Guys i was think we should make a list post about all the bad things the rao family has done to aaru so once the swap is revealed we can see how they will make up to her lol i know we are gonna have a very long list lol
I'm hereπŸ˜›.. Every1 is excited abt the NRI investor coming to Rao house .. Poorva has kpt continental food ready but aaru says the NRI since he's an Indian might want Indian food .. But as usual pavitra tells her not to bother .. But still aaru prepares sum thinking at least house ppl can eat ..