heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hi guys, was watching some epis on zee youtube chnel... what was the meaning of the scene where  tears come into malays eyes when he was with appu in the car ?  and the scene when he touched ved moms feet , her mom felt something weird in malay , what was that ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Which episode number? I always thought that Malay would have some sort of power. It can be either to stop Appu or can be used to help Appu with her blue syndrome.
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cvs dont clear this point.if this is bcz of acid or love.
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Which episode number? I always thought that Malay would have some sort of power. It can be either to stop Appu or can be used to help Appu with her blue syndrome.

i think the tears one was epi 17 and the veda mom was i think 42 or 43

i dont but didnt see any further trac of his
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcirus

cvs dont clear this point.if this is bcz of acid or love.

sachi the best points they have and thery dont use it ...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
The cv's actually already cleared this in a convo kalpana had with her mother. She said that when a man is completely under the control of a vishkanya and has fallen in love with her, the proof of this can be seen in the form of involuntary shedding of tears from the eyes of the prey/victim. 
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

The cv's actually already cleared this in a convo kalpana had with her mother. She said that when a man is completely under the control of a vishkanya and has fallen in love with her, the proof of this can be seen in the form of involuntary shedding of tears from the eyes of the prey/victim. 

oh thank you for the info... i didnt know it 😃😃😃😃
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heartbroken1

oh thank you for the info... i didnt know it 😃

I think I missed that part when I was changing the channel to not watching those witches. but if they say that he is under Appu's control does that mean he isn't really in love with her? I think its true love that he has for Appu and its not coz she is a Vishkanya
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I think I missed that part when I was changing the channel to not watching those witches. but if they say that he is under Appu's control does that mean he isn't really in love with her? I think its true love that he has for Appu and its not coz she is a Vishkanya

i dont understand what cvs r trying to show,  i think he is in love with her coz ...well... all my logics wil go in vein as cvs show veda an malay ðŸ˜†

ihope end game is malarajitha 

me too... i dont watch their weird scenes either ðŸ˜ƒ