Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks so much Di for love and wishes.

am excited you liked it so much -- hope you love what we have in store.

Yes, its all destiny -- paths are meant to cross 😊 😊 😊

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Priya Di and everyone who's around 🤗

So good to see you all again! 😳 oh god I miss those days like hell! 😒

Coming to the web series, Priya Di! Totally loved it! Waiting very badly for the next update!! 😃

PS: I'm moving to Delhi in few weeks...busy with all that stuff...I might be late in responding, but I'll be watching out for any updates! 😳
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi ! 
I.F has 90 percent changed personally and i really have a really really big bad-memory problem so i cannot remember anything as such but yes getting a P.M from somewhere-seen-before name pulled me here.And after going through the post i can definitely recall crooner.That used to be a really well written one.I don't know myself if you remember me or not but we can definitely make new memories.
Coming to web series, congrats first of all, for getting it done. The promo looks an intriguing one and i will definitely happily give the series a try if only time permits. Best wishes for you!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Hello Priya Di and everyone who's around 🤗

So good to see you all again! 😳 oh god I miss those days like hell! 😒

Coming to the web series, Priya Di! Totally loved it! Waiting very badly for the next update!! 😃

PS: I'm moving to Delhi in few weeks...busy with all that stuff...I might be late in responding, but I'll be watching out for any updates! 😳

Thanks for the cheer Divya...good to see you here.

waiting to share more updates soon :)

all the best with your shifting -- hopefully the rains will be in by then and the heat will be less.
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">Hi !</font>
<font size="2">I.F has 90 percent changed personally and i really have a really really big bad-memory problem so i cannot remember anything as such but yes getting a P.M from somewhere-seen-before name pulled me here.And after going through the post i can definitely recall crooner.That used to be a really well written one.I don't know myself if you remember me or not but we can definitely make new memories.</font>
<font size="2">Coming to web series, congrats first of all, for getting it done. The promo looks an intriguing one and i will definitely happily give the series a try if only time permits. Best wishes for you!</font>

Thankss dear for stopping by -- memories are floating spaces, and its been few years since we caught up -- for me too the name seemed familiar 😊

Thanks for the warm words...hope that you certainly find some time to watch the show...and we will try our best to keep you intrigued ahead 😊
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Priya,
Congratulation to you and your friend.  Wishing you both super success and hope your web series becomes a hit.

Always loved your crooner's  and  short stories. I'm  looking
forward to watch this one.
yush-swt thumbnail
Hi priya,
I know you would not know me..but being an ardent sanaya and IPK fan i enjoyed the beautiful words written by you and your friends in the crooner...It was always lovely to wake up to an episodic post in the crooner..
And today when i saw this post of yours i'm sorry for barging in uninvitedly but got to mention it is a wonderful decision and the first look and the promo was awesome..
will be waiting to watch more of those episodes..good luck and do come up with more..

Love,
Yush
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Priya! 
Looking forward to follow the series ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Gan- - 7 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Priya and Swetha,
Many many congratulations girls... When Di told me about this I was super excited. 
So glad to see the PM from you. Kudos to both of you for taking your dream to reality. 

Will watch the Promo tonight and come back tomorrow. 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Plz post it on bwood forum