aadil_shabbir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So late in life pregnancy happens, there is nothing we could to prevent it. We can use all the protection we want but there are always chances that won't work. Bhabo is judging Daisa (maybe just having fun/teasing her) but I am happy writers have decided to tackle later in life pregnancy which a lot of tv shows in South Asia don't talk about or even in real life.

Coming back to Bhabo, Daisa she is having baby & she is judging her. If she were to terminate pregnancy then she would have judged her for that. There is no winning ever with Bhabo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Codiw thumbnail
Bhabo is one of the biggest hypocrites on TV screen I have ever seen.So don't be surprised by her actions.
akshayneo21 thumbnail
Bhabo is one of the biggest hypocrites on TV screen I have ever seen.So don't be surprised by her actions.
Codiw thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayneo21

Don't copy please.
Zamaoas thumbnail
Bhabo she surprised that she thought that never happened to her or along with her daughter law, but still a surprise how her expression is on her face now isn't it classic, I love that 🤣