Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Smitten

The door bell rang at Bose house ting tong. The familiar tone of the bell pulled Sona from her slumber. She looked at the clock which showed 8 am. She was all alone in the house and had planned to sleep very late as she had completed her term at Mr. Dixit's house and she was going to join work again at Dr. Ashutosh from next week. Sona grumbled still half asleep, mumbling 'ASCHI' (coming)". Opening the door she found no one and was about to close the door thinking kids might be again doing some mischief. But something red caught her eyes, roses, Deep Red colored roses and there were hundreds of them, or maybe thousands she wasn't sure. Sona tried to pick them up but for the obvious reason couldn't get the hold of them. Finally after much struggle she was able to pull it through the door and in her bedroom.

Minutes later...

Sonakshi Bose who was always so sorted about everything in her life was finding it very difficult to get her head around the situation. Because there was no card, no name or any note attached to the cluster of blossoms that would provide any identity of the sender. She sat on the bed contemplating what to do. Many thoughts ran in her mind, 'K pathiyeche eta?' (Who sent this?), it can't be for me, maybe it's for the neighbor Ritika from her fiance. Ugh... she thought, sitting here will not give any answer to her numerous questions and thoughts. "I need a strong coffee", and headed for the kitchen to make herself a very strong black coffee. She had a quick shower and went to Ritika's house.

Minutes later...

She slumped on her bed and a long sigh escaped her. It was also not for Ritika. "I am not going to waste any more of my time on it. I have only few days left before joining work again and I have already wasted so many days mending my broken heart. So Sona get a grip over your heart and move on." Move On. She had been trying to do that exact same thing but could not. How anyone move on from their love that too first love? Like any other girl she had also build her dreams about her future, of her fairytale happy ending. But reality had hit her on the face like cold water and woke her up from her slumber. After all I had been building a sand castle she thought sadly. She had put a very brave front when saying final goodbyes to the Dixit family. She had touched auntiji's feet and told her to take proper diet as per the instructions, to which auntiji had said, "Of course beta, and really don't have any tension. Dev aur bacchiyan hai na, aur phir tumne itni acchi tarah se apni zimmedari nibhayi hai" patting her head. She had hugged Nikki, and even Neha. And the bravest thing she had done that day was say goodbye to Dev with a poker face and without giving any hint of vulnerability.  On the way home she had tried to keep emotions firmly locked but those stupid tears had found their way down her cheeks. "Madam aap theek to hai?" a worried driver had asked. To her mortification the driver had even suggested to call Dev Sir and she had hurriedly replied, "Mein bilkul theek hu bhaiya, kisi ko call karne ki zaroorat nahi hai." 

Sona headed straight to her room without glancing at Baba or Maa or Elena who were discussing IPL. Thank God that no one noticed her quiet entry she thought. In the shower she had cried her heart out, everything was finished, and every dream she had weaved were now crumpled and burned to ashes at her feet.

She shook her head coming out of her misery and true to her words had enjoyed her day, correction tried to enjoy her day. Ordering double layer cheese pizza, cold drink and ice cream she had her plan set. One bite of pizza and instead of the crisp flavors, it had brought sour taste to her mouth, a small gulp of cold drink had brought chemically infused flavor to her instead of burning coolness filled sensations. After this horrible experience of tastes she dared not try out the ice cream. "It's all because of you Dev, ugh" she cried. Seems like whole kayanat is planning against me she thought as her day became more horrible, yes, that was possible as the lights went out and she hit her toe in the door badly. To top it all kids were playing cricket outside when the light came and broke the window. The relief Sona could get that day was when Maa called and she got to talk to her family who were in Kolkata to visit her NaniMaa.

And that is how her first day went by...and going by todays event she didn't look forward to upcoming days.

ps: i dont have any knowledge of Bengali so the dialogues in Bengali are result of google translate. if there is any mistakes in them then pls do correct me and blame google 😆
pls do comment and like and tell me how is it. this story is inspired from the instagram post of an actress and i will reveal it at the end of strory 😳
Edited by ..Radiance.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its really interesting and awesome. continue soon dear.😛
andy1245 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovly n nice plz pm me whn u continue
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Really interesting ðŸ˜Š Do continue soon . .
And the Instagram actress you are talking about, is Sonal Chauhan right?😃
Prizi thumbnail
amazing..
beautifully written

coming to ur bengali dialogues.. those sucks :p
at first its 'ASCHI' (coming)
nd 2nd its 'K pathiyeche eta?' ( who sent this?)

there r so many bengalis here.. im sure they can help u..
and if any tym u need my help i'm all here :)

Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

amazing..
beautifully written

coming to ur bengali dialogues.. those sucks :p
at first its 'ASCHI' (coming)
nd 2nd its 'K pathiyeche eta?' ( who sent this?)

there r so many bengalis here.. im sure they can help u..
and if any tym u need my help i'm all here :)

oh thank you so much for the correction . i know 😆 how much it sucks and i am a Marathi so i dont understand a single word of Bengalli. from now on i will take ur help for the dialogues 😳
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Radiance..

oh thank you so much for the correction . i know 😆 how much it sucks and i am a Marathi so i dont understand a single word of Bengalli. from now on i will take ur help for the dialogues 😳

yea.. whenever u need help just pm me :)
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear
Continue soon plz
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting... Please continue.😊
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail