Shivin Raichand : The Guy With A Golden Heart

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally, met SHIVIN Today 😃 Watching him in fiction after so many days was a pleasure 😉 Shivin is so cute (Actually Wahi is) 😆 But the character is also so adorable...I mean I loved the way he was "Jhelofaying" that crazy girl Riya 😉 He was so composed in his way of handling that girl...Shivin as a character looked very very mature to me 😳

Shivin was so worried for Gauri, "At least batake tho jana chahiye tha" "Bappa plz Gauri ka kheyal rakhna humesha muskil mein phash jati hai" He was already behaving like her husband 😆

The BEST Part was Shivin-Gauri both were thinking about each other 😉 Gauri was having Shivin's flashback where Aahan was having Gauri's 😛

And yes, managed to watch few Shivin-Gauri scenes from previous episodes, loved them
😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivin character is pure gem!
He cudnt say no to rhea though he looked damm irritated but I hope he clears it out soon he doesn't wnat to get engaged 
Both shivin gauri missing eachother already!
Can't wait to see more of there scenes
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shivin is a really sweet guy. Anyone else would have told Kia not to be so childish but Shivin held his tongue. The actress playing Kia is pretty though.
And Gauri's letter brought a smile to Shivin's face. It was really cute the way Shiviin and Gauri were thinking of each other and Ahan was thinking of Gauri. The triangle starts today!

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Triangle may have started, but if this show is sequence to Adhuri Kahani Humari than I believe its going to be Shiv & Gauri at the end. I just love them together.