ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
The battlefield is illuminated by hundreds of lamp at that night time. It looked like the sky at night time.with stars.The warriors got confused whether they are fighting with their own people or with their rivals.As night advanced the soldiers failed to control their sleep. Their weapons started falling from their hands. Arjun observed their condition and addressed them kindly." All of you take rest for a while and then resume fighting. It will be good for you all." He looked at Drona and found his Gurudev nod his head in approval.The soldiers lied down wherever they stationed.
      After the predecided time is over the soldiers got up feeling fresh and energetic.The Kaurava soldiers felt grateful to Arjun and wholeheartedly blessed him." He Third Pandav,He Jishnu.your concern for even your rivals is never seen before nor would be seen hereafter. We are thankful to you.
He Arjun we bless you wholeheartedly. May your every wish be fulfilled. May you always be victorious."  Duryothan got frustrated,and nailed Drona." Your Arjun is winning battles without raising his bow Gurudev," Dron smiled with appreciation." Yes. Arjun is golden hearted.He is special" 
     Krishna heard that and teased Arjun." Parth you are special your rivals are praising." 
Arjun smiled and said." He is not my rival. He is my Gurudev. Any way I agree I am special. Who will have the  great Krishna Vaasudev as the friend,philosopher and guide? Who can have the good fortune of having you in my chariot?" Krishna patted his back and took the reigns in hand.
     Drishtadyumn fought with Karna and tried his best to overpower him. Karn killed Dhrisht's horses and charioteer.Dhrisht got into Arjun's chariot and again tried to advance against Karna.
    Duryothan asked Sakuni and his son Uluka to face Arjun taking ten thousand car warriors. Arjun roared with anger and destroyed the whole ten thousand army just like fire burning cotton.
      Arjun pierced Uluka severely and made Sakuni chariot less.Sakuni got into Uluka's chariot and both of them fled shamelessly.
In the mean while Karna attacked Panchala army and started destroying them with great energy. His arrows flew in all directions and made Panchalas run for their lives.Yudhishtir approached Arjun and expressed his fear for Karna." Arjun are you watching the way Karna is slaughtering our army? Tonight he looks fearful. Now time has arrived for you to think about his death. Do that as soon as possible." 
   Arjun got miffed and told Krishna." You heard the words of Eldest.I won't tolerate Karna strike my army before my eyes. Now let us proceed towards Karna." 
     Krishna said." Parth! No one can advance against Karna except yourself.But considering he has Sakti weapon given by your father it is advisable to send Ghatotkacha against him.He will tackle Karna with his Demonic powers." Ghatotkacha came and saluted the two Krishnas and said." At your service.Krishna blessed him and said." Son of Hidimba Time has arrived to bring glory to your father. Use your might and I know Rakshasas will possess more power at night time. Go and slay Karna who is burning the Pandava army." 
Arjun blessed him and said." Go my son. Satyaki will be your chariot protector. Bheemsen himself will accompany you. Go and make us proud by beating that Karn. I will stop Drona from supporting Karna."
         After Ghatotkacha left Arjun fumed at himself and cornered Krishna." Madhav why should I fear the Sakti weapon? Did I not vanquish him when I pursued Jayathrath? Why should Ghatotkacha go to fight Karna? Am I not capable?"
   Krishna pacified Arjun." Parth,listen carefully.When your father Indra bestowed Sakti weapon to Karna he said he can give anything except his Vajra." Arjun interrupted." He gave Vajra to me. It is the most powerful weapon of my father." Krishna said." Yes Parth.you have Vajra and Karna has Sakti.So when Karna uses Sakti against you it is obvious that you have to use Vajra on him.Apart from Vajra you have the most powerful astras Brahma sir and Pasupat." 
    Arjun nodded." Yes. But if I hurl them The whole world will get smashed.Not only that the fourteen worlds will get effected. So they should not be used against mere mortals." 
Krishna smiled and said." There are only two ways. Either you have to succumb before Karna's Sakti.or you have to use your more power full astras to destroy his Sakti weapon.If you opt for the first one this dharma Yuddh will end there itself.The Empire of dharma won't get established.
If you opt for the second one and use Divyastras everything around will get destroyed."
          Arjun looked confused." What should I do Madhav. I don't want to make my father's weapon fruitless. His word to Karna should be kept. I can not be the reason to destroy the creation itself by Pasupat or Brahmasir." 
      Krishna smiled and said." Now don't think too much.Every thing happens as per the fate.Did I not tell you Karmanyevadhikaraste Maa phaleshu Kadachana. Do your deed. Don't think about result. Now let us go and tackle your GuruDron,Dron Sishya Arjun." Madhav's Parth smiled and took Gandiv in his hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I wonder wonder whether they ever show GhatochKacha again. The war is on 12th day and on 13th Abhi is supposed to die. When did Ghatochkacha die? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

I am sorry by mistake my story part has been posted here.This is your thread. I am really sorry. I will remove this for sure.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Jatasura's son Alambusha confronted Bheemasena's son in that dreadful night.Ghatotkacha displayed extra ordinary valour and fought at a time with Karna and Alambusha.The Kaurava army got agitated unable to find solace from Ghatotkacha that night.Ghatotkacha soon overpowered Alambusha and killed him much to the terror of Duryothan.
Ghatotkacha then challenged Karna and moved towards him saying" I will slay Karna now and then kill Duryothan the cause of this terrible battle.
For some time both Karna and Ghatotkacha fought with bow and shafts that filled the dark sky with fierce sparks.Both of them proved equal in every way by withstanding the shafts of each other.
Ghatotkacha created illusion and created many Rakshasas with dangerous weapons. Karna nullified his illusion and stood proud of his achievement.
Great battle continued between them. Karna countered every attack of Ghatotkacha and proved his mettle.When Ghatotkacha showered a rain of stones Karna cleared them with his vayavya weapon.
Ghatotkacha then hurled Asani a powerful weapon at Karna but Karna jumped down from his chariot and took hold of it and hurled it back on Ghatotkacha .The Rakshasa jumped from his chariot and saved himself.He then became invisible and flew into the sky.
Ghatotkacha then killed a great demon by name Alayudha who came to fight with Bheema.Then he fought again with Karna by using his illusional power.He showered powerful shafts,lances and maces on Kaurava army without being visible. Ghatotkacha destroyed the Kaurava army in large number using his illusional powers.All of them including Duryothana pleaded with him." O Karna. Kill this Rakshasa now itself. You can think of Arjuna latter. If you don't kill the demon we all will be destroyed by him now itself." 
Karna decided then to use his Sakti weapon and took it in his hand. The Vasavi Sakti that he took from Indra in exchange of his armour made all the creatures tremble in fear. Then Karna hurled it on Ghatotkacha by reciting proper mantras. Ghatotkacha who assumed a huge form fell like a mountain  on the ground killing many soldiers crushed under his body.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Ghatotkacha's death brought gloom in Pandava side. The five brothers wept thinking of Gahtotkacha's valour and his courage. The Kaurava side rejoiced but Duryothan could not digest the fact that Karna's Vasavi Sakti killed some one other than Arjun. He asked Karna." Friend,since five days you are fighting here. You came face to face with Arjun everyday.Then why didn't you hurl the Sakti on him? You should have remembered that weapon atleast when you were overpowered by Dhananjay while protecting Jayathrath. If Arjun died with that there wouldn't be any Ghatotkacha to slaughter us. Krishna will follow Arjun,so do others. What is the reason for your negligence?"
      Karna stared in confusion and stammered." Every day I used to make a resolution that I will slay Arjun with Sakti. But as soon as I enter the field I used to forget my decision. I am totally confused. The Sakti weapon was wasted on insignificant Ghatotkacha."
     Sakuni muttered under his breath." I am sure. Vaasudev created this illusion for you. He must have done something to make you forget about Sakti weapon." 
     At that moment exactly Satyaki posed the same question to Krishna." Why didn't Karna use it on Arjun till now! What would have been done if he did so.?" 
Every one waited for Krishna's answer.Krishna got up placed his hand round the shoulders of Jishnu and said." I made Karn forget about using Sakti on Arjum.I created illusion."
Arjun smirked." Madhav,why did you do so? Am I not capable to tackle that Sakti? It is an insult to my prowess."
 Krishna smiled and continued." My dear Parth, you are capable. We discussed it earlier. Tell me do you want to negate your father's special Weapon and bring I'll fame to him?" 
Arjun nodded his head " never. I would rather submit myself to honour his weapon." 
Krishna continued." Satyaki,Parth has greater astras like Pasupat,Brahmasir and Vajr to counter that Sakti. But if he hurls them the universe will get destroyed along with Sakti weapon.To avoid such disaster Karna's Sakti should be utilised in another way.Unfortunately Ghatotkacha became a victim today,But Arjun is saved from Sakti and from being the cause for universal destruction. I very well know he would prefer to sacrifice himself than cause destruction all over.
Krishna then hugged Arjun and stated loudly." I swear,my father,my brother,my wives,sons and all of you put together can not be equal to Parth for me. He is the most precious one for me. If there is any pleasure offered to me that is greater than the three worlds I would like to share it with Parth only.I could never see the earth devoid of Parth even for a second.Today I consider him to be reborn. Now no one can stop Karna's death at Arjun's hands. I did not sleep even thinking of this Sakti and the way to destroy it without causing harm to the universe. Now I will sleep happily." 
Arjun had tears in his eyes.He clung to Krishna's neck and exclaimed." Do I deserve this much love from you?I am humbled." Krishna smiled." You only deserve my love.There are no two ways about it."
Satyaki clapped his hands and hailed." Jai Krishn,Jai Jishnu."
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.wondreful to know the relation of parth-madhav(parav) .it's so pleasure to know how madhav considered parth for him .how beautiful ther relation..

in many folklores n tales I used to watch n read always criticise arjun for death of ghatotkhach n praises karn to extreme level .so fed up off with them ..never any show or tale shown this exact points regarding jishnu .Vishnu .

feeling very relaxed by knowing this truths ..

thanks Lakshmi for providing this .. updating every time good points .n facts .
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting this infornatiom Lakshmi didi😃
Nice to read about the love between Krishna and arjuna❤️