RaVika Lift & Golgappa Scene In Pictures<3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
This week so far we had quite a lot of RaVika scenes .. Though Devika is still in disguise of Ambika , but the lift and golgappa scenes were worth taking caps 😳

RaVika getting stuck in lift once again reminded me of their office moments when they got stuck in lift and their love story started ..Its like a full circle now with this scene ; RaVika intense eyelock after a long time looked beautiful ..Though Devika played it safe by switching the lighter and making sure she acts as if she is not scared of darkness or fire so that Ravi believes she is Ambika and not Devika , but Ravi's heart already knows she is Devika 😉😳 ... Devika could not keep the drama going and eventually fainted of suffocation in Ravi's arms only 😉😆 ; Ravi too out of anxiety , ended up screaming Devika's name only because his heart knows its Devika 😳...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Ravi carries Devika in his arms while she is unconscious and the fear plus tension was quite visible in Ravi's eyes for his Devika 😳 ; Ravi then rests Devika on a bed ; He just could not resist Devika's innocence and charm while she is not in her senses and so he ends up kissing Devika's forehead only to realise later that she might  b Ambika and so its not right on his part to kiss a parayi ladki in case she is not Devika   ; I m loving this Ravi's dilemma of hear vs head where his heart is rooting for Devika and so the kiss of a husband 😳 while his head is revolting against his heart as Ambika has no qualities of Devika ; At least Ravi has been proactive in finding out Ambika/Devika's reality without letting Nivi know about it 👍🏼...

jyoti06 thumbnail
aVika's Golgappa scene was cute too with that beautiful flashback of RaVika hving golgappas during their happy times  ; Ravi still remembers it all ..awww 😳 ; I just loved the irony here ..9 months back Devika makes Ravi eat those teekhe Golgappas whereas in present Ravi makes Ambika eat these teekhe golgappas just to see her reaction 😉 ; Ravi trying out these cute tricks to prove that she is Devika is quite interesting and fun to watch 😆😳 ; Though Devika is smart too but how long can she resist Ravi's charm and true love remains to b seen 😳

not.here thumbnail
Why does every heroine love golgappas? 😆
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jyo thanks for the caps..

The lift scene was a brilliant move of CV's.. I also went back to the old times..

Devika nailed it.. How brilliantly she behaved and handled the situation while alongside dealing with her fear.. And man..!! Ravi was so so so confused.. I jus loved the whole scene..

And that forehead kiss and how cutely he apologised after that to himself..

On side note Ravi's hairstyle is suiting him.. He's looking mindblowingly dashing after the leap.. Thank God the old junglee look is gone.. His hair's length was increased par the limits of bearability...
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

Why does every heroine love golgappas? 😆

Lol..

I think golgappas in general has a great female fan following.. Its not just about heroines..

And in daily soaps they atleast reflect 10% of reality rest is all fiction and drama..

So think that as reflection of reality..

BTW it was a good question.. Lol..
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

The lift scene was a brilliant move of CV's.. I also went back to the old times..

Devika nailed it.. How brilliantly she behaved and handled the situation while alongside dealing with her fear.. And man..!! Ravi was so so so confused.. I jus loved the whole scene..

On side note Ravi's hairstyle is suiting him.. He's looking mindblowingly dashing after the leap.. Thank God the old junglee look is gone.. His hair's length was increased par the limits of bearability...

100% agree, the hair looks more much in-control and professional and handsome-hero-type-looking

I wish they would bring more of the old Ravika scenes back as flashbacks like they did with the lift scene like when Ravika were stuck between two trucks or when the two went out alone to just eat some food and enjoy the night or when Ravika were angry at each other during the office paintings
docritu99 thumbnail
@Lordriddler.. Even m missing the old Ravika cute nok jhok and fun moments.. I also want them to show it at least in flashbacks..

The naughty ravi is being missed..

Though m also enjoying sassy devika..!!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Lol..

I think golgappas in general has a great female fan following.. Its not just about heroines..

And in daily soaps they atleast reflect 10% of reality rest is all fiction and drama..

So think that as reflection of reality..

BTW it was a good question.. Lol..

I agree about golgappas 😆 .. I m crazy for them too 😆 .. Me being a bengali just love it .. we call it Phuchka in Bengali and its quite famous in Kolkata ...

jyoti06 thumbnail

His desire could not resist from planting that kiss on Devika's forehead because his heart knows she is the one 😉😳

Agree about Ravi's hairstyle .. he better not change it even after RaVika reunion .. its making him look hot and dashing 😳