Article - What infertility entails in real life

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
So while I have been away for a while due to work, I came across this very beautiful, very descriptive, very emotional, and very sad-yet-happy article of a real couple's struggle for pregnancy, their innumerable tests, the painful processes, their mental conditions, a miscarriage, and more painful processes. Technically, it has nothing to do with YHM, but then, in a way it has everything to do with YHM.

Article Link - Dan-Leah Pregnancy Journey

Reading this made me feel vulnerable and sad for this lovely couple, who unknown to me, went through a real, tough and very painful struggle in their hopes of getting a baby. And then it made me nauseated to think that a mere TV show would make SUCH A DISASTER of this sensitive issue. I get this is fiction, and I get this is Desi TV where sensitivity and sensibility goes for a toss at the drop of a hat, and I'm the biggest supporter of the 'watch-what-you-like-and-turn-your-mind-off', but YHM was NOT like this, and it makes me swallow bile hard to see the levels to which the show has drooped to.

Yes, even I'm guilty of still catching a few scenes here and there, primarily for the leads' acting, but is it worth my time and mind-share? I have no answer, rather I do, but I refuse to see it.
Edited by -Nidoo- - 7 years ago