My suggestions on track to raise trp....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok so the cv's brought in a new girl as a lead to create a love triangle to get ratings up. Has it worked, hell no, rather it has frustrated fans of malay and appu. I have an idea on how they can get the ratings up though.
They could show nandita realising vardaan loves malay so nandita could approach vardhaan and her mother with a plan saying that on the day of the marriage vardhaan sit in appu's place for the marriage and obviously they will agree as secretly the only reason why they are trying to break malay's rishta with appu is not out of concern for his well-being but only for their own selfish reason to get him married to vardhaan. On the day of marriage the wedding happens without any issues and nandita and that annoying vardhaan's mother are happy thinking their plan worked but then the bride/malay's newly wedded bride lifts her ghungat revealing it was appu and not vardhaan who married malay leaving nandita and the woman shocked. It could be revealed that appu had overheard one of their convos in which she got to know their plan so she failed their plan. This would be brilliant and completely unexpected. Vardhaan at this point could become the negative lead and hook up with nandita against appu. 

Also after marriage appu could tell kalpana she has changed their plan and instead of killing malay for revenge, she will turn all the family members against nandita and also take away all her power, influence and wealth away from as well as make malay hate her, and take nandita's position in the house, then finally when nandita has nobody by her side, she will kill her. Kalpana could agree to this plan, so after marriage could be all about appu doing all of these tricks to ruin nandita's life. This would be a good track i think. 

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
well till now vardhan just wnts malayz safety so appu should tell her abt nandithaz crime..nd i wnt to see vardhanz reaction,nly den i cn judge vardhanz characte..her mom was clear,she thnks appu sum daayan nd at a tym wnts to hook her with malay,bt really wnt to see vardhanz intensions
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice concept but is ka opposite na hoajye thts wht i'm afraid of  ðŸ˜•
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My suggestion would be for new girl to be revealed as a gold digger wanting Malay's money. And having some vendetta against Appu's family. And then trying to separate them after Malay appu are married coz she goes mentally ill after Malay gets married to Appu.
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

My suggestion would be for new girl to be revealed as a gold digger wanting Malay's money. And having some vendetta against Appu's family. And then trying to separate them after Malay appu are married coz she goes mentally ill after Malay gets married to Appu.

i would prty if this happens 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ok so the cv's brought in a new girl as a lead to create a love triangle to get ratings up. Has it worked, hell no, rather it has frustrated fans of malay and appu. I have an idea on how they can get the ratings up though.

They could show nandita realising vardaan loves malay so nandita could approach vardhaan and her mother with a plan saying that on the day of the marriage vardhaan sit in appu's place for the marriage and obviously they will agree as secretly the only reason why they are trying to break malay's rishta with appu is not out of concern for his well-being but only for their own selfish reason to get him married to vardhaan. On the day of marriage the wedding happens without any issues and nandita and that annoying vardhaan's mother are happy thinking their plan worked but then the bride/malay's newly wedded bride lifts her ghungat revealing it was appu and not vardhaan who married malay leaving nandita and the woman shocked. It could be revealed that appu had overheard one of their convos in which she got to know their plan so she failed their plan. This would be brilliant and completely unexpected. Vardhaan at this point could become the negative lead and hook up with nandita against appu. 

Also after marriage appu could tell kalpana she has changed their plan and instead of killing malay for revenge, she will turn all the family members against nandita and also take away all her power, influence and wealth away from as well as make malay hate her, and take nandita's position in the house, then finally when nandita has nobody by her side, she will kill her. Kalpana could agree to this plan, so after marriage could be all about appu doing all of these tricks to ruin nandita's life. This would be a good track i think. 

What do you guys think?

I like this idea.  Question would be - where does Vardaan disappear when she's supposed to be taking the pheras?  One idea could be for Vardaan to overhear the secret convos b/w Kalpana & Appu, figure out what's been done wrong, decide to support them against the Mittals (maybe out of fear of Vishkanya) and swap places w/ Appu.

Her being a maid in the Mittal house is bizarre