Sheena Bihaan Dance Sequence (suggestion)

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Sheena track can be really amazing if CVs also add a dance sequence of sheena and bihaan (on some rocking track 😆) and thapki getting jealous on seeing bihaan sheena dancing together. I hope CVs don't end this track too soon and we get to see lots of funny stuff in the coming days of Thapki...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chukchuk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
till the drama its ok..
but dont want she fall in love with bihaan if sheena faal in love with bihaan then she will be dangerous grlz😡 
Anonymous111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chukchuk

till the drama its ok..

but dont want she fall in love with bihaan if sheena faal in love with bihaan then she will be dangerous grlz😡 

absolutely right ðŸ˜ƒ
Paddy_usa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bihaan should throw a welcome party for Sheena at PN
Paddy_usa thumbnail
Bihaan should throw a welcome party for Sheena at PN and it should have dance sequence.
Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yey.But she should be a cupid and seeing her face I have realised in Olv's that she is trying to make thapki jealous .That's it.Kar gayi chull disco dance should be there for them.
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabi9

Yey.But she should be a cupid and seeing her face I have realised in Olv's that she is trying to make thapki jealous .That's it.Kar gayi chull disco dance should be there for them.

🤣 😆
vaani44 thumbnail
its really a good idea like it can be ballroom like sheena and bihaan are dancing and thapki and dhruv are dancing thapki on seeing sheena and bihaan dhruv notices it that thapki is geting jealous then dhruv will become cry baby aur shayad isse woh besharam dhruv thapki ka beecha chod de . But it should not be love triangle 
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am with anything as long as she plays the catalyst...

I don't want her feelings to get involved...
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do dhari talwar from mere brithervki dulhan 😛 Bihan imagining thapki in katteena's part . and other girl Sheena