sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Vishkanya 0.4
was it higher be4? if it was some1 is responsible for the further decline and I know who it is

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
no i thnk previous it was .6 or .5,dnt knw exactly..
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It has flipped flopped between 0.4 and 0.5 since the beginning. No change.
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If they hadnt brought vardan and hadnt wasted tge time in her antics and concentrated on appu malay lovestory the trps would have been higher

I think so

I still hope this vardan track ends thry concentrate on love story

Maube the decline is the result of malay appu fans leaving the show after they felt thst vardaan is the new lead might be
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if they show the intense love story of appu and malay with some daily drama and tasks for appu like in other serials
the trp will surely increase
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

if they show the intense love story of appu and malay with some daily drama and tasks for appu like in other serials
the trp will surely increase

Completely agree

Wish they do that soon
Shivaanya thumbnail
If at all this show could not garner the expected TRP then as a viewer I feel it is all because of their wrong/weak selection of the leading actress Apu. After getting Veda n her mother they brought some freshness in the show. But if they will again try to show Malay with Apu only and their love story then I am sure the channel will pull the plug very soon.
I hope they will carry on Malay-Veda love story with Apu as the antagonist though she still has to work a lot in that front also. Vin is surely a good choice for the lead actor, no doubt.
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aishwarya Khare is doing a pretty good job as Appu. She has definitely improved a lot.
If the CVs had concentrated more on improving Malay-Appu romance then the show would have been different and may be could have gained higher TRPs.
Prachi Sinha as Vardan or Veda(her self proclaimed name) doesn't know the A of Acting. Her throwing of dialogue and voice and creepy looks and everything is sooo irritating!!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivaanya

If at all this show could not garner the expected TRP then as a viewer I feel it is all because of their wrong/weak selection of the leading actress Apu. After getting Veda n her mother they brought some freshness in the show. But if they will again try to show Malay with Apu only and their love story then I am sure the channel will pull the plug very soon.

I hope they will carry on Malay-Veda love story with Apu as the antagonist though she still has to work a lot in that front also. Vin is surely a good choice for the lead actor, no doubt.

I think its a bit unfair to blame the true lead actress for the trps. Firstly the trps have always been 4,5,6 but its a new show it hasn't been on very long so it was going in the right direction and would obviously take time to hook viewers as the show is not the typical saas bahu concept. Furthermore in any show a new addition is added to bring spice and bring up the trps even more then they were. Has the new girl done this? No its still the same and is basically going down. Is that a reflection of her acting ability? I think so coz her scenes are just annoying. The show has focused a lot on her since the time she has come and they have side lined Appu a lot. The truth is that I dnt think the cvs know how how to deal the concept they created. Make the show on the lines of vampires dairies, bitten. Why do we have to have a good lead and a bad lead. Appu should be a grey main lead not negative lead. Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: rd0309

Aishwarya Khare is doing a pretty good job as Appu. She has definitely improved a lot.
If the CVs had concentrated more on improving Malay-Appu romance then the show would have been different and may be could have gained higher TRPs.
Prachi Sinha as Vardan or Veda(her self proclaimed name) doesn't know the A of Acting. Her throwing of dialogue and voice and creepy looks and everything is sooo irritating!!

u forgot her wicked eyes. She looks slimy and evil