Yeh hai mohabbatein turned into yeh hai nafratein

sindhu.kashyup thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dear sp/CVS  please stop the trash you are showing in the name of mohabbatein. Enough is enough you butchered the character of Raman to such an extent  that cannot be redeemable.The character once we loved at start of show is now hated by all viewers. Can we know who is the dialogue writer of Raman is it Sonali or any other please tell them not to write such ugly and venom words while talking to ishita .If you want to portray FL as bechari you can as it is your BT ektas old formula . don't know y we r in this modern  century where woman stand for their self-respect but you show woman as bechari in your shows can't you show something realistic.? Now again you are making Shagun as negative. There are so many problems in ishra life nidhi,ashok and now ruhi y Shagun again? Y so much negativity I don't understand can't you make ishra sort out their problems with maturity than this blame game . can't they fight with negativities together protecting ruhi and pihu . can't u show something positive in the show like pihu realizing ishita as her Mom making ishra unite? Is this kind of emotional torture needed when people come to see the show for relaxation and positivity in life. How can character Raman stoop too low for insulting ishita as she is a barren ?Is this not an insult to infertile woman in society? Do you people think before writing the script or blindly write it in flow .how are you setting an  example like surrogacy with ex wife , blaming current wife infront of ex and praising ex wife motherhood infront of your wife just bcos ex is fertile and wife is infertile? If this is all going to happen and show Shagun and Raman as pair y to confuse viewers as if it is ishra show. No love for wife only love for ex as she is fertile and first love is this bullshit you r showing to society .?  SP please wake up and talk to pH channel and try to change the storyline and  bring positivity and hope not always negativity . Don't even show sharam marriage if it happens yhm will b zero.it is story of ishraridihu make kids realise  ishita love and unite ishra don't drag the tracks like other serials .Only yhm is  running in SP now so please don't show too much negativity that leads to drop in trp . Sometimes have a positive outlook. Please Mr.anil jha look into this matter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post..👍🏼 i really wish some one tweets ur post to starplus. I dnt have twitter account or else i would have done it.. wat the shit are they showing in the name of mohabbatein? This shows basicconcept is to send the message that children are not everything to lead happy married life and for being a  mother one doesnt have to give birth to a child but it is the feeling that can be felt by the heart.. then wat are they showing?? where is the happy married life they want to show between leads if ruhi is there they vl b happy and if ruhi is dead then the male instead of being with his wife in sorrows starts talking shit abt her and make her to commit suicide with his words.. and the ishita who loved ruhi unconditionally was being hated by ruhi? wat are they showing  if ur mother commits a mistake in the process of protecting u and ur sister then the love she has for u till then was false and fake just because she is not ur birth mother...and u will start hating her and wants revenge? i want to ask the writers wat difference did they show between raman and subbu atleast subbu is straight forward and said wat he felt to ishitha we cant have happy married life without children... but raman has made her believe infertility is not the end of their relation and now when his daughter died due to their mistake he puts entire blame on her and name calls her?? so u wanna show us that if children are happy and are living with them then he will support and love her unconditionally and if something happens to them blame her and badmouth her and call her infertile and humilate her in every possible wat. wow they are sending a great message to society.. atleast if u cant send a good message then dont even try to give wrong message like being infertile is the women's fault that everyone are name calling her and children are everything in husband-wife relationship.. wake up starplus dont show such regressive stuff on the show which used to have great story line and was made fr sending some good message. show some respect to the cast who are giving the show their 100% inspite of their characters getting butchered brutally and making the show to stand in top with their amazing acting.. if the story continues to be the same i donno where vl b this show because there is limit to everything and viewers wont take shit for long time i can assure u that.. 
sindhu.kashyup thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley20

great post..👍🏼 i really wish some one tweets ur post to starplus. I dnt have twitter account or else i would have done it.. wat the shit are they showing in the name of mohabbatein? This shows basicconcept is to send the message that children are not everything to lead happy married life and for being a  mother one doesnt have to give birth to a child but it is the feeling that can be felt by the heart.. then wat are they showing?? where is the happy married life they want to show between leads if ruhi is there they vl b happy and if ruhi is dead then the male instead of being with his wife in sorrows starts talking shit abt her and make her to commit suicide with his words.. and the ishita who loved ruhi unconditionally was being hated by ruhi? wat are they showing  if ur mother commits a mistake in the process of protecting u and ur sister then the love she has for u till then was false and fake just because she is not ur birth mother...and u will start hating her and wants revenge? i want to ask the writers wat difference did they show between raman and subbu atleast subbu is straight forward and said wat he felt to ishitha we cant have happy married life without children... but raman has made her believe infertility is not the end of their relation and now when his daughter died due to their mistake he puts entire blame on her and name calls her?? so u wanna show us that if children are happy and are living with them then he will support and love her unconditionally and if something happens to them blame her and badmouth her and call her infertile and humilate her in every possible wat. wow they are sending a great message to society.. atleast if u cant send a good message then dont even try to give wrong message like being infertile is the women's fault that everyone are name calling her and children are everything in husband-wife relationship.. wake up starplus dont show such regressive stuff on the show which used to have great story line and was made fr sending some good message. show some respect to the cast who are giving the show their 100% inspite of their characters getting butchered brutally and making the show to stand in top with their amazing acting.. if the story continues to be the same i donno where vl b this show because there is limit to everything and viewers wont take shit for long time i can assure u that.. 

thanks buddy I already dropped s mail to star Aniljha and written in star consumer complaints 
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post buddy,some one pls post this in social media like twitter,fb,insta..

p.s:we make many posts regarding surrogacy but sp not change his mind.