Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am new here not to IF but this forum. I hope I'm welcomed here. Have started watching this show. Although was late on catching on TV so had to see the webisodes on YouTube. Would like to give my two cents on the show here,

First of all started watching because of Karan, must say he has came a long way since Remix. He has defenitely grown as an actor. His acting is very realistic and easy on eyes which is why I have seen almost all his shows right from DMG to this.
Secondly where are all the sidna, sidma, Jeran, Nihan fans? Aren't they supposed to be here?😆

OK about the show, all 3 leads have good names but they are being introduced to each other too early in the show. It should have been shown in a steady way unless its a finite series and they want to end it soon, I don't see why they are moving so fast. Its hardly been 10 episodes and the lead couple are already in swimming pool. Lets be honest, that scene was made to show Mr.Wahi's biscuit ki dukaan 😆 The female lead is cute but over acts in some scenes so do ahaan. His scene with Shivin after the bike incident is where he overdid it. Rest are all fine.

The show has some freshness to it, much needed from the crap we're seeing on Indian TV nowadays. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those K-serials. That lady (one from kyy) is giving me the vibes of a K Show vamp. I know its been a copy/remake of the Korean drama Heirs. Just hope it sticks to the plot and don't bring. any unnecessary antisocial/superstitions element to it. 😆
More important, show more of Wahi as an actor 😳

I hope I didn't bore you all 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shaddy
Nice to have you on the forum and here your views on the show.
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey m ash !
This show is really interesting n different so I guess instead of going by the typical way all 3/leads already have somewhat "connected to each other and the characters too are unique shivin character being the sweetest of all
Karan wahi is a powerhouse so he nails in every scene
Gauri is a newbie so she mgibt take some time but she can act
And coming to ahhan he does get overboard sometimes but than that is his character u can say ..
I am really loving the bond shivin gauri share hope in future there isn't a mismatch :(
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@whispa: Thanks for the welcome 😊. I hope we all have healthy discussions on the show everyday. Its been years I have had! 😆. Was waiting for a worthy show I guess.

@itsmeash: Hey. I'm Shraddha. Yes even I don't want the typical triangle love story we are used to in daily soaps. But going by the show it seems like that. I hope the CVS don't end up butchering any of the characters. And I also do hope gauri ends up with shivin. Poor guy never got any love interest of his own in any of his previous shows 😆 . They were all taken away from him despite being such good character roles.