With Sudha's exit

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
With Sudha's exit, the story should move forward.

I think Krish will spoil amit and nandini's marriage dreams.

He may bring Vandana.

Who is Krish? Maybe a jailmate of Kundan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

With Sudha's exit, the story should move forward.

I think Krish will spoil amit and nandini's marriage dreams.

He may bring Vandana.

Who is Krish? Maybe a jailmate of Kundan.

I think he could be his friend who Kundan used to hang out with and some of his friends had even instigated him to have marital relationship with Nandini. I too had thought about Krish getting Vandana. Even if Vandana comes vack Amit will not accept her. And, Nandini has not accepted Amit's proposal. 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Hope that Sudha's nani also makes an exit. She is highly irritating. I dont mind Kundan or even Krish.
I hate vamps.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Hope that Sudha's nani also makes an exit. She is highly irritating. I dont mind Kundan or even Krish.
I hate vamps.

I think according to today's spoiler Nandini's dad asks Nani to leave. So, I guess she'll make an exit soon. And, I hope Nandini makes up her mind for Amit too so that even if Kundan and his clooney Krish try to create problems they never succeed.

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I think according to today's spoiler Nandini's dad asks Nani to leave. So, I guess she'll make an exit soon. And, I hope Nandini makes up her mind for Amit too so that even if Kundan and his clooney Krish try to create problems they never succeed.

Kundan is related to Krish and his mom - may be his step father. As per spoiler.
All are Clooney with one budhdhi in the whole circus.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini30

Kundan is related to Krish and his mom - may be his step father. As per spoiler.
All are Clooney with one budhdhi in the whole circus.

So, he's following his Father's footsteps.  How disgusting.  If Krish succeeded in trapping Nandini her life will become hell.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its confirmed krish will win over nandini, nandini will fall in love with krish, 
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayshree1942

its confirmed krish will win over nandini, nandini will fall in love with krish, 

But he is 7 years younger than her according to nanisa.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayshree1942

How do you know?
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just on twitter saw krish and nandini pics holding each other , well it will be nandini krish lovestory and mostly makers r also promoting both of them together.
whether krish is good person or bad that time will tell but now time for krish nandini relation