Who do You want Malay to End up With

smmmmm thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys, this my first time posting on this board, and I really want the public vote. Who does the public want. Veda or Apu
Please express your opinion because the whole reason I watched this show was because of Vishkanya. Not for an Abla Nari Veda. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Appu! I just love her pairing with Malay 👍🏼 Edited by mages007 - 7 years ago
Shivaanya thumbnail
I too have opted for Appu but the actress is too weak to be a leading char.Neither her look nor act fits into VK type who were supposed to be extremely pretty and intelligent. 
So my vote for Veda and Malay. Though the gal playing is a newbie but she has potential.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Inter-caste, inter-religious, inter-race but human-human pairing is fine for me. But inter-species is a no-no. 😆

Now that Appu has been declared as non-human, closer a cat with 3 lives 😕, I vote for Veda/Vardaan. Plus Appu declared today that even though she loves Malay, her revenge comes first.
If Appu can be a human again or Malay can change his species, I can consider changing my vote.
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Appu malay

Got atrracted towards the show because of the love story of appu malay
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Appu n Malay ofcourse 😳 .. this show is abt Vshkanya ki anokhi kahani not some bechari abla nari veda ki chipko kahani .. 🤢
Edited by butteru - 7 years ago
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rooting for Appu and Malay
Just hate this girl named Vardan
Aishwarya Khare is much better and pretty than Prachi Sinha
Vin Rana and Aishwarya Khare compliment each other so well
I started watching this show for Malay-Appu and I don't want another couple swap here
This is a Anokhi prem kahani between a Vishkanya and a normal man, so the makers should stick with that
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
well its appu..i strtd watchng fr aparajitha nd malays anokhi luvstry nt ordinary luvstry
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
appu and malay only. I would swap though if Appu if they changed that actress playing the new girl changed. I dnt have a problem with the character but I dnt like the actress who is playing her at all
smmmmm thumbnail
I also Feel the same way... but they seriously need to chanage Apu makeup and give her more dialogue also some expression.😡