Aichuu Creativity Corner #16 New # 46

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
My name is Aichuu i m a fanatic , who loves editing very passionate. I love experimenting different stuffs, since i am also lazy i m going to make this intro very simple , if you want to know me more you can always scrap me or even pm me 
:::::::::::::::::::: P A G E S  ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Twitter Page
:::::: I N S P I R A T I O N ::::::::::
i am always inspired by each and everyone & this place have a great editors who i admire :)

I want to credit "ADMISTHUES" for the awsome psd's & also HUSNA for psds 
i want to thank all the pictures providers really you are simply grt
i wanna mention few names

Sano,saher,sneha,ana,raiza,husna,picture gallery, fb 

::::::::::::::::::::: M Y   G O O D I E S :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My goodies I make

• ICONS
  • SIGNATURE
  • BANNERS
  • TAGS
  • TEXTURES
  • PSD
  • FB COVER + DP

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: O L D    S H O P ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::U P D A T E   I N D E X :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Devakshi/aara/sanam/rivanya/JNDSD/ETRETR 

Dahleez/aara/naagin/swaragini/d4/random(icons & signature)

STK,Deepika padukone,Merlin

Devakshi,JNDSD,Shrman,GOT

Huge update

Update " Telly & Holly "

Ishqbaz/Dips/FD/Tangled

Ishqbaaz/arhi/maneet/req
Edited by Aichuu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
::::::::::::::::::::::::::: P M    L I S T :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Those who wish get updates of this shop can like this post , i m going to have a fresh pm list , so please like only if you want regular pm updates from me

"Aichuu001" 

will be the id which you will get a friends request from 
Edited by Aichuu - 8 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: M Y  W O R K S ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ICONS

Signature

Edited by Aichuu - 7 years ago
panchan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1sttt res
edited.

Aichuuu! 16 SHOPS yaar! My talented behen

Your style is what i like the most! I still remember when i complimented you for the first time tu boli im just a beginner 🤣 🤣 8 saal se PS karing aur beginner bolti :v You are no beginner! You are one super pro insaan at PS <3 My SAB 🤗 Congratulationss behen <3 And guess SAB ka full form! Lemme see if you remember 🤣 I gave you this nickname during the SH cafe days 🤣 

I know you want me to open my shop :v And amidst my laziness i feel like opening one now, but im not getting the perfect name for it :v I hope this shop open karne ki ichha stays till i get the name :v Warna teri ichha pani k sath beh jayegi 🤣 Aur tu mujhe bhi baha degi i know 🤣 

Tu edits banate rehna aur mujhe inspire karte rehna :v Aakhir kisiko pakana ho toh moi toh tere paas hi aegi na 🤣 Khush raho safal ho baccha! May you open many more shops! Tathastu 🤣

Love,
Your Lazy Rosh 🤣
Edited by panchan - 7 years ago
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Aichuu for the new one
👏
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A BIG FAT RES

Ill UNRES TMRW. THIS UGLY PLACE DOESNT SAVE ANYTHING. I WAS TYPING AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON THE MY POSTS AND ALL GONE. 😭😭😭

YES IM MAD SO THE CAPS. 😆

edited : 

Okay so I finally finished my update and came here to unres my posts.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS darling for your 16th shop 👏👏 16 shops!! 👏👏 You sure have alot of patience and drive to reach this far. Plus I believe you are one the ICON QUEENS(im not 😡😆) so I see why people are lattooo over your work. 

They are very special indeed. Plus you have your own style now, which I believe Ill get inspired some day and make some way and credit you for that style. I left a note for you and rest in my shop. 😳

Thank you love for supporting my work and encouraging me always. 🤗❤️ I rmb you were there to support me when my friend passed away 😭 and I got too emotional over it.  And then my accident happened  and it ruined everything in a way. 😡 Ruined me. 😭 But I still tried to get back. And thats why you see me here commenting, updating, chatting away. 😳

Anws I wanna thank you also for being an inspiration. I honestly have stalked your and few other shops while recovering and your work have always cheered me on to make edits. Its a big thing for me. 😳 It really kept the creative juices in my brain going. <3333

Now that you have reached your new dukaan, I hope to see many more great stuff from you, plus its understandable to find great stuff in your dukaan. 😳😆 

Here's to many more shops and updates <33333333 *cheeersss* 😆

Ill annoy you and bug you all the time, I believe you would do the same to me too 😆 Only thing is Im more lazier and stubborn than you are. *warning alert* 

Now that you have already posted your first update, Ill continue my bak bak there..

Congrats once again girl <33333 🤗🤗

Love

Zaaruu 😳❤️
Edited by zaaratq - 7 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! I love your edits.
Perfect blending/perfect texture and perfect colouring 👏

Lovely =)
Arteclectic thumbnail
u p d a t e

First update on new shop

Thanks a ton means a lot for all the res & comments :)

Pic credit : sano/ana/saher/husna/raiza/sneha/fb

Ek tha raja ek thi rani [1]

Devakshi [6]
Such an adorable pair

JNDSD [4]

Different version

Rivanya [4]

Aara [5]

Diff version

Sanam [1]

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sooo finally coming to your update after that long welcoming post.. 😳😆

Wowwwzaaa is the word to describe everything in one word. You will see this word often. 😆

Originally posted by: Aichuu

u p d a t e

First update on new shop

Congrats once again for the new dukaan and first update 🥳

Thanks a ton means a lot for all the res & comments :)

Aye chal 😆😉😳

Pic credit : sano/ana/saher/husna/raiza/sneha/fb

Ek tha raja ek thi rani [1]

Wowwwzaaa 👏 Yaaar what a pretty coloring this is! I cant even go pass that coloring!! Dude, share share share 😆 lovely idea of isolating just the reds/yellows and keep everything else desaturated. 😳 As I say always, your unique style is your identity and it shows here. love the bokeh use. I hate this show though 😆 i hate it eventhough i only watched episode #1. but im loving this only for you. for your editing 😆😉🤗 Cropping is fantastic 👏👏

Devakshi [6]
Such an adorable pair

really? then i should start watching this one also? hmm i have to think abt it.. 😆😉

Again coloring stands out 👏👏 cropping is on point. how how how u make small icons look clear and sharp? I love that texture. they are like fixture in all your edits. 😳😉 What is it? Come on!! 😆😉 Out with it 😈🤣

Different coloring and I must say I love this coloring even better ❤️ Again

SHARE SHARE SHARE. Sharing is caring you know 😈😆

So pretty this is. I really don know you seem to make me like them now. THey look good. I like the girl though. Way before this show. She was part of some south films which didnt do well. 😆😳
Bokeh texture is awesome and that grid texture is brilliant touch. 👏⭐️

I think this is my most fav of the lot. Love the red white black theme. And the text, bingo ❤️

Interesting color. tips share karo bas 😡😆 Loved it. the bokeh texture is awesome. I rarely use bokeh textures cos I suck at placing it. but u toh quite pro in it. Kirpa karo guruji. 😳

Again isolation coloring.. And then beautiful use of boken texture again.. 👏👏👏 text style is fantastic.. 😳

JNDSD [4]

Are you also watching this show? Is it good? I love love love this particular scenery. almost all great editors have edited and i love the original bright colors like yellow and red. this edit is so clean and neat. 😳 I would have preferred a better text style though
 😳
Different version

Pretty coloring. How to do this kind of coloring?? 😳

Similar to earlier edit coloring? Loved it !! I love orange-y hues. tutorials please 🤗

Again that red isolation coloring. WOW girl you are just perfect!! 👏

Rivanya [4]

All of them are so pretty. I love the isolation coloring in all your edits. They make the edits stand out. 👏👏 Im in love with your text style. 😳👏❤️

Aara [5]

OMG THIS IS LIKE SO WOW COLORING CAN I PLEASE BE BLESSED TO HAVE THIS COLORING ❤️ THis is so wowwwzaaa. bomb!!! 👏⭐️

Diff version

You rock the coloring and different versions. 👏

Sanam [1]

Awww she is so so so pretty i swear!!! <333333 love love love the coloring, cropping and sharpening. My new fav now. I love the text. Apt one for this doll ❤️

So finally done with your update. Overall another phenomenal update from you. I just love each and everything from the update. So many things to be inspired about. Keep it going darling!!! Update sooonisshhh <333333

Love

Zaaruu 🤗❤️
Edited by zaaratq - 7 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations for the new gallery! The first page looks so pretty!