Pakistani Girls Vs Indian Girls - Who Are More Beautiful ? - Page 5

Poll

Pakistani Girls Vs Indian Girls - Who Are More Beautiful ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Pakistan was part of India once.Is there really any difference between features and looks of Indian gals and Pakistani gals?I don't find looks and features of Fawad khan or other Pakistani actors any different from that of Indian actors.

Lots of difference. You can even tell those from pakhutunkhwa or azad kashmir or baluchi girls. And then there are those girls from Kalash who look like Roma with blonde hair and blue eyes. 
Pakistani girls are more well endowed Id say ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Pakistani girls are more well endowed Id say ðŸ˜‰

Genetics play a huge role along with diet. In our sub continent women tend to let themselves go after they hit close to 30. It's quite sad. 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KudiAnjani

indian beauties are so diverse yar.From kashmir to kanyakumari everybody looks different.
But yes north east girls are most fashionable and sweet.i was in gangtok last year and was impressed with their fashion sense.
stunning ladies in gangtok

Really chic 😳
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Lots of difference. You can even tell those from pakhutunkhwa or azad kashmir or baluchi girls. And then there are those girls from Kalash who look like Roma with blonde hair and blue eyes.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXLMHcIllQ[/YOUTUBE]

If u look at this video,u won't see any difference between the Indian gals and the Pakistani gals.Their features look the same.We can only find out who belongs to which country by seeing their respective countries jerseys.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Kailash
Gilgit chitral
They look like from Paris or Aussies The guys there look like Maxwell or shane Watson
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
We are all one, and we are all beautiful. Remember, humara mitti ka rishta hai!!!

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Girls are beautiful made to be beautiful, they are just a beautiful creation wherever they are from. 
Don't mean to disagree with you but I could pretty much tell who is who. Not just that but you can even tell an nri Indian girl vs a resident Indian girl. This just doesn't apply to girls but even to guys as well. You could easily tell who is from North or East or south. The only confusion I do have sometimes is from West like from maharashtra etc. But I could tell those from Punjab or himachal or south like Andhra karnataka or bihar or Kolkata 

Genetics play a huge role along with diet. In our sub continent women tend to let themselves go after they hit close to 30. It's quite sad. 

I wouldn't say turning 30 is come curse

Id say once they latch onto a man than they let themselves go

An thats not sexist comment as I believe when men latch onto a women they also stopping trying

Once you find your soulmate you can be ugly 😆😆😆