Did she get married with sm1 else?

Poll Choice
yes
no
unsure
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey friends...
I am Neha...very few ppl know me here...
So, I've read manywheres that she got married to someone whereas sm ppl n writings say she was unmarried when was on earth..
As nowhere in bhagavat mentions Radha but we know how divine her love was for kanha...

I know most ppl would vote in yes
But don't know, why I feel no..kind of inner feeling. ...
Always in my dreams I see Radha Krishna getting married. ..
N if it is sure that she was then also my heart will bend towards no...
Jz wanted to know. .
There are many stories of her marriage to both Lord Krishna and a human called Ayan Ghosh. Therefore, either way she was married.
So, it's a yes from my side.
😳

Sorry if I offended anyone.
She was married to Krsna, not in the conventional way, but in the sense that they are the same entity, who has divided into two, Radharani and Krsna. So in that sense they need not have a physical marriage. She belongs eternally to Krsna. They are bound by pure love - which doesn't require a physical ceremony like marriage to join them together.

But in her pastimes on earth, (which means, she took a human form and so was technically bound by social customs of humans), she married twice. Once, when Krsna was two, Radharani was a girl of twelve  years - this you can take it in the sense that she was elder to Krsna, or you can also take it that Radharani first appeared as a twelve year old girl and then as a baby girl.

So, in any case, when Krsna was two years old, he was taken by Nanda Maharaja to the forest, while herding the cows. But since there were signs of a storm, Nanda wanted to take back Krsna home. But since he couldn't leave the cows and go home, he gave baby Krsna to twelve year old Radharani, who took him to a secret Nikunja, where Krsna transformed into a sixteen year old boy and Lord Brahma married them. After this, Krsna again became the two year old, and Radha took him home.

Later on, (after Krsna had finished most of his Vrindavana leelas), Radha was married to a gopa called Abhimanyu. This also can be considered in two ways.

One, is that she married Abhimanyu with the sense that she belongs eternally to Krsna, so she didn't actually accept him as her husband.
The second and more interesting version is that Radharani's shadow (or duplicate) married Abhimanyu. So in reality, the whole marriage was just an illusion.

So, yes, she married Krsna.😆
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 7 years ago
I am asking if she married any1 else other than kanha?
Thnx for ur views..
^^In certain versions she did.
In Bengal, we call him Ayan Ghosh while in Bhagavatam (Am I right Bhaiya?) he's known as Abhimanyu the Gopa.
Originally posted by Radhikerani

^^In certain versions she did.
In Bengal, we call him Ayan Ghosh while in Bhagavatam (Am I right Bhaiya?) he's known as Abhimanyu the Gopa.
Not in Bhagavatam.
In the works of Gaudiya Vaishnava Acharyas she marries Abhimanyu. But since they all wrote with the inspiration by Krsna himself, I accept it to be true.
Oh thanks! So that. ðŸ˜³