Aarya Os: There's a light at the end of a tunnel epilogue on pg 3

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1 on page 1
Part 2 on page 2
Part 3 on page 3
Hey guys am back home and i decided to treat you all with an Os. Fingers cross i hope you will like it and please don't be strangers do tell me what you of an angle am using in this Os.

Part 1
Aarya Os: There's a light at the end of a tunnel.
Mama tell us a bedtime story plz said Payal. Okay 1st go brush your teeth then i wil tell u guys a bedtime story said Aarti. Aarti tuckled Ansh, Palak, Payal in bed.

once upon a tym d was a girl named------Aarti was cut of by her kids. Cinderella, Ariel, Barbie yelled Ansh, Palak, Payal @ d same tym. Shhh. No u see now i have 2 start all over again said a pouting Aarti. U look like punky said Payal giggling along with her 2 siblings. Ooh now i look like ur cousin Pratriek's puppy and yesterday u said i looked like aunt Mayaji when she's annoyed said Aarti pouting even more. Yep and 2mrrw no doubt u will look like grandpa and papa when they are in their hulk mode whispered Ansh. Okay enough Mr smarty pants let me tell u a bedtime story.
Once upon a tym d was a girl named Aarti Dubey, when she was 5 yrs old her parents died in a car crush and her uncle Satyendra Dubey took her in and raised her like his own daughter and he loved her d same way he loved his own daughter Arpita. Satyendra wife Shoba never loved Aarti because Aarti was more beautiful than her daughter. Aarti use 2 rub Shoba's foot when she had pain but she never Appreciated what Aarti did 4 her.

13 yrs l8tr in Bhopal.
An old friend of d Dubey's and Scindhia's come 2 visit Satyendra and he showed him d new jewellery he designed. Aarti brought refreshments 4 her uncle, aunt and guest. Is that Aarti asked Ramdule. {here Ramdule is not a servant he educated 😃 }. Yes that Aarti and am still shocked that u still remember her because last tym u were here she was 8 yrs old said Satyendra smiling. How can i 4gt such a beauty and she still beautiful has ever said Ramdule. Aarti just shyly smiled. Yes she is isn't she said Satyendra grinning 4rm ear 2 ear. Much 2 Shoba annoyance. Have u thought abt finding suitable grooms 4 ur daughters asked Ramdule. No i haven't thought abt it but since u brought that up i might has well start looking now said Satyendra. If my son was older i would have gotten him married to Aarti but he is d same age as Arpita he can marry her. I know a good family that will treat Aarti like a princess i can send them a proposal on ur behalf said Ramdule and Satyendra agreed.
In Mumbia at d SM.
Ramdule told them abt d marriage proposal 4rm d Dubey's and when Suraj, Radha and Vidhi sow Aarti's pic they loved her already 4 Yash. I promise you what when Yash return back from UK i will tell him abt d proposal and we will see if he agrees or not said Suraj. Vidhi beta u speak 2 ur stubborn bhai he only listen 2 because when i told him not i was not ready 2 give birth him, he didn't listen 2 me came anyway and spoiled my plans of making Surajji tremble on my feet said Radha pouting. Ooh so u planned 2 make me tremble at ur feets jaan said Suraj grinning. Yep i did said Radha. A week l8tr Yash returned from UK. Bhabhi u know i don't want 2 get married aftr what hppnd between me and Ishita said pouting cutest. Yash plz look @ d picture of d girl then u will decide said Vidhi. Okay signed Yash taking Aarti's photo 4rm Vidhi's hands. U should get married because am sick and tired of doing ur laundry and cleaning aftr a grown man like u said Vidhi walking out of Yash room with Yash dirty laundry. U LOVE CLEANING AFTR ME yelled Yash grinning ear 2 ear. Yash looked @ Aarti's photo there whole afternoon and he was smitten by her beautiful big drugging eyes. Okay i decided to meet d girl and i will see 4rm there if i want 2 marry her said Yash with a poker face. Aftr dinner Yash went to his room and locked d door. He looked @ Aarti's photo again. Well Mrs future Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhia it seem like we will make beautiful babies Yash said has he placed Aarti's photo under his pillow not b4 kissing d pic.
RECAP: aarya finally meet face to to face.
Plz 4gv my sp errors i will correct them sooon.Edited by Busi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey busi musi this is so awsm.and omg u made SHOBHA HATE AARTI in ur os???whoaaa...and this is almost same as d bollywood movie "Vivaah" if I am not wrong.continue soon
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Jodhu, it made me think of the movie Vivah which I love. what a bedtime story to tell the kids! 
Yash fell in love from just a picture yet he does not want to admit it 😆 I loved the humorous spin as always! 

I love it! continue soon my Busi Musi! 

P.S. I am sorry to learn that you got your arm broken, that must have been painful! I hope you are much better now that you are writing again. Do take care of yourself, you hear? 
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with Tess u better listen to her n get well sooonnn...n be back with a BANG!!!!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was so beautiful sis ⭐️ I agree with all the above comments sis⭐️
What you broke your arm how sad 😭 take care of yourself and get better 😊
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the Pm it was super i loved so excited to next one
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Hey busi musi this is so awsm.and omg u made SHOBHA HATE AARTI in ur os???whoaaa...and this is almost same as d bollywood movie "Vivaah" if I am not wrong.continue soon

hey Jod Di. Yep you are right i loved that movie. Tnx 4 Di.
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

I agree with Jodhu, it made me think of the movie Vivah which I love. what a bedtime story to tell the kids!

Yash fell in love from just a picture yet he does not want to admit it😆I loved the humorous spin as always!

I love it! continue soon my Busi Musi!

P.S. I am sorry to learn that you got your arm broken, that must have been painful! I hope you are much better now that you are writing again. Do take care of yourself, you hear?

tnx sis i will do that. Yes the Os is based on Vivah i love that movie and i lost count of tym how much i have seen it.
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Yes I agree with Tess u better listen to her n get well sooonnn...n be back with a BANG!!!!

okay i will try 2 back with a bang. i will updt b4 i sleep or myb 2mrrw.
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

that was so beautiful sis⭐️I agree with all the above comments sis⭐️

What you broke your arm how sad😭take care of yourself and get better😊

Aww tnx sis i will try to get well soon.