Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: deejagi

Thanks for the update Shrutha. Though I had heard that prayer in Srinivasa temples, I didn't knew the meaning or the reason for chanting those. Though I can understand the spoken Tamil to a great extent, I am totally ignorant when it comes to Tamil prayers. please give the meanings to all the prayers written here so that I can enjoy the same when I hear it next time. 😊

Thank you Jaya 🤗
I definitely will give the meanings to the prayers and songs :) A lot are to come :)
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I have never come across this particular piece of our mythology...glad that I am getting to know something new! I loved the Bhudevi and Mahavishnu's interaction to the core. You have a penchant for bringing it out really well.

P.S. A little more on Margazhi and Alavar please! I'd like to know more!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Srutha this is bliss. Such a unique theme, writing on Andal, something only you could have thought of! The lovely meeting of mahavishnu and bhudevi was divine and showcases their love and relation so well! So devi is going to be born as Andal. And their feelings of separation are so beautifully brought out. Continue soon dear!
PS-Don't mind but how many stories are you writing in total?😛 I hope you can manage all that well.Edited by ramya06 - 7 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ress for now... I swear, will update my comments the day after..😛
BTW, have you visited Srivilliputhur? There is a famous Andal temple there. The story of her, is based from that place, AFAIR. But I gotta check. :P 
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow di
This is just amazing
So beautiful
I would love to read more of it and it is true that earth makes us learn , its the land the bhoomi from where things originate .

I would love to know more about the other 11 too
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ResWa.😆
UnRes.😃

Shrutaaa!👏 This story is going to teach each one of us a lot of stuff.⭐️ For starters,I never knew Andal was an avatar of Bhu Devi and Vishnuchitta being an avatar of Garuda. Infact I did not even know her father was Vishnuchitta..because I am not acquainted as such with her story. This is going to be awesome!😃  Thank you for taking this up!🤗 Continue soon!😳

P.S. Create An Index SOON.😆
Edited by EternalStars. - 7 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Thank you Surya :)
Soodik Koduttha Sudarkodiye is my favourite name for her

Excuse Me Pleej.😆 I want to know the meaning of this!😳 I can understand a few of these words but not all.😕
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Excuse Me Pleej.😆 I want to know the meaning of this!😳 I can understand a few of these words but not all.😕

Well, some of it even I don't understand.😛
It is a common prayer to Andal. Soodi koduttha sudarkodi is "The one who offered a garland (To Bhagavan) after wearing it herself". That is she exchanged garlands with the Lord to marry him. The full story will obviously be told in the coming chapters so @Srutha sorry if I have said too much!!
shabari14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tha di, I have never heard of Sri Andal, so I am excited to learn more! The way you have written the story...👏  I especially loved the conversation between Bhu Devi and Narayan. And thanks for the the prayers... I need to learn Tamil!

Gowri
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meself

Okay I have never come across this particular piece of our mythology...glad that I am getting to know something new! I loved the Bhudevi and Mahavishnu's interaction to the core. You have a penchant for bringing it out really well.

P.S. A little more on Margazhi and Alavar please! I'd like to know more!

Thank you Shivi 🤗
You know my love for Bhudevi 😆😆