any hope left ?

heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys ... Just came across this show few days ago and i completely loved it   ... And specillly malay ane appu ... But then noticed in the current episodes that lije theyre shifting the focus from appu malay scenes to vda malay scenes...

I dont want malay appu love story to end ...they adorable together ... Not veda abd malay ...please cvs...

Is there still some hope left for appu malay ??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Eish I am not sure. I was suppose to stop watch then saw their engagement scene and hw he looks at her and I am back to wanting them together again. I am so cursed in the shows were I want the leads separated that never happens and the show were I like the leads being together that never happens. Sucks to be me.
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like they r planning to make appu vamp.but till now malay care for appu is treat to watch.
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Eish I am not sure. I was suppose to stop watch then saw their engagement scene and hw he looks at her and I am back to wanting them together again. I am so cursed in the shows were I want the leads separated that never happens and the show were I like the leads being together that never happens. Sucks to be me.

Same happens with me dear ... Many fav pairs havevchanged as welll... But this show is so unique ... A love story of a vk and a normal prrdon ... And moreover with the inner turmoil of appu   ... The numerous secrets that kalpana holds ... Revenge...Malay n appu

Iit seems like cvs only know how to handle cliches ...    why cant they handle a dark love story ?

I wish this is only temporary and appu malaybend up getting marrying
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcirus

looks like they r planning to make appu vamp.but till now malay care for appu is treat to watch.

Yes love those scenes of them ...

I hope they dont change her character more... I so wish to see a drastic change in vardan and make her a vamp 😆
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
still v r hoping fr malarajithaz anokhi luvstry dear,hav to wait still marriage episode,dnt knw how it  proceeds..if no malarajitha den no vishkanya fr me
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

still v r hoping fr malarajithaz anokhi luvstry dear,hav to wait still marriage episode,dnt knw how it proceeds..if no malarajitha den no vishkanya fr me

same here.
heartbroken1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

still v r hoping fr malarajithaz anokhi luvstry dear,hav to wait still marriage episode,dnt knw how it proceeds..if no malarajitha den no vishkanya fr me

I sooo hope that this is just a small ttack coz this is the only show im watching currently

And youre so correct   ... Vishkanya for me is malay n appu if no love story of theirs then ill leave the show