tv stars fav movies

silverfool81 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Manav Gohil

Film:
Satte Pe Satta

Scene: When Amitabh Bachchan and his brothers sit down for lunch and he takes a small portion of food and gives it to the brothers, saying the rest is for him. How they fight after that and create a scene is hilarious!

Why I like it: It's hilarious! And the way in which the situation is handled is really good. Then, of course, there is the Big B and the way he has portrayed the character with subtlety and conviction.

Movie I can never tire of: Hera Pheri. I saw it eight times.
Akashdeep Sehgal

Film:
Hum and Satte Pe Satta

Scene: There are two and both are by Amitabh Bachchan. One is the 'ek ganda kida, saari naali ko ganda karta hai' scene from Hum. The second one is the 'daru pike liver kharab hota hai' scene from Satte Pe Satta.

They are highly irritating, but you'll still laugh at them.

Why I like them: They're different. The scenes are hammed, but they're very funny!

Movie I can never tire of: Sholay. Every time I pass the TV and hear Gabbar, I sit down to watch!
Sumeet Raghavan

Film:
Agneepath (watched it eight times)

Scene: Amitabh Bachchan is sitting on the dining table and talking to his mom.

Why I like it: He talks about the philosophy of life in that scene. He talks about all the trauma and anguish that his mother and he have gone through in a very subtle manner.

Movie I can never tire of: Pyar Kiye Jaa; I saw it 11 times.
Parmeet Sethi

Film:
Kabhi Kabhi (watched it six times)

Scene: The scene where Rishi Kapoor is trying to talk to his girlfriend and Shashi Kapoor is trying to overhear the conversation. He goes under the table and all.

Why I like it: It's a very cute scene, this is what a father should be like!

Movie I can never tire of: DDLJ. And also Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. I've seen them five times and 12 times respectively.

Shabbir Ahluwalia

Film:
Mohabbatein (seen it twice)

Scene: The one between Shah Rukh and Amitabh where he says 'tumhare gurukul ki har eet hila doonga'

Why I like it: They were two powerful actors delivering the scene and the performance generated was superb.

Movie I never tire of: Karma, because everyone was so good in the movie. I've seen it thrice.

Chetan Hansraj

Film:
Sholay (lost count of the number of times I've seen it)

Scene: The Gabbar Singh-Samba scene

Why I like it: Gabbar Singh is rocking!

Movie I can never tire of: I've watched Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar 20 times!
Mohammed Iqbal Khan

Film:
Andaz Apna Apna (seen it ten times)

Scene: The scene where Aamir and Salman are sitting on a moped and Paresh Rawal comes and they try to fit him on the moped as well. 

Why I like it: It's funny! As is the entire film.

Movie I can never tire of: The Legend of Bhagat Singh. I must have seen it four times.
Sameer Soni

Film:
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron

Scene: The climax — the Mahabharat scene on stage where chaos spreads.

Why I like it: I think it's the funniest scene ever written!

Movie I can never tire of: Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, of course. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen it.
Sandeep Rajora

Film:
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham

Scene: The confrontation scene between Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan

Why I like it: There is amazing intensity in the scene. And I'm a big Bachchan fan.

Movie I can never tire of: Andaz Apna Apna; I've seen it quite a few times.

Hussain

Film:
Agneepath (saw it six times)

Scene: The cockroach scene where Amitabh Bachchan gets drunk and keeps repeating the same line again and again.

Why I like it: Repeating the same line again and again is not easy. And the way he carried the scene was brilliant.

Movie I can never tire of: Sholay. I've seen it umpteen times.

Shekhar Suman

Film:
Mughal-E-Azam (saw it 20 times)

Scene: The one between Dilip Kumar and Madhubala where he is stroking her with a feather, and Ghulam Ali music plays in the background. It's like foreplay.

Why I like it: It's the most romantic scene ever picturised. It has been shot so imaginatively.

Movie I can never tire of: I think it is my own movie, Anubhav, with Padmini Kolhapure and me. Then there is Sholay. I must have seen it around 30-40 times.
Cezzane Khan

Film:
Trishul (saw it six times)

Scene: The confrontation scene between Amitabh and Sanjeev Kumar

Why I like it: The performances are brilliant.

Movie I can never time of: I've seen DDLJ and Andaz Apna Apna over ten times.
Hiten Tejwani

Film:
Devdas (seen it twice)

Scene: The one where Shah Rukh is talking to his mother

Why I like it: Shah Rukh has portrayed the scene in such a way that it touched my heart.

Movie I can never tire of: Life Is Beautiful.
Ranvir Shourie

Film:
Jewel Thief (lost count of the number of times he's watched it)

Scene: When Dev Anand goes into the hideout just before it is revealed that Ashok Kumar is the thief.

Why I like it: I like the whole drama sequence thing, the way it is styled. And I think all the actors were really great too.

Movie I can never tire of: Take a pick between Sholay, Deewar and Don. I have lost count of the number of times I've seen them.

Sharokh Bharucha

Film:
First from Amar Akbar Anthony (seen it 10 times) and the other from Dil Chahta Hai (seen it five times).

Scene: The one where Amitabh Bachchan stands in front of the mirror bandaging himself (Amar Akbar Anthony), and the one where Aamir, Saif and Akshaye are conversing after Saif gets duped in Goa (Dil Chahta Hai).

Why I like it: The AAA scene is really enjoyable. I liked the DCH scene because it is so brilliant. Saif maintains such a straight face that you actually feel sorry for him!

Movie I can never tire of: Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke and also Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. I've lost count of the number of times I saw them.

Must be 50 times easily!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for sharing....its interesting know about their choices....👏
Nankri thumbnail