RaVika Torn Saree Pallu Scene in Pics <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Last week we got a nice RaVika moment where Ambika's saree pallu gets torn and she gets flashes of one of their past memory thanks to Ravi playing the same trick with Ambika that he did with Devika in the past 😉😳

Presenting the pictures of that RaVika moment 😳

RaVika Car scene was beautiful where their silence did all the talking thanks to those romantic numbers that kept playing in the car thus making them both very conscious of each other's presense *ahem* 😉 ..Devika was quite smart in dealing with the beggar too making sure Ravi's confusion increases more 😆 ; I liked how Ravi is secretly looking for clues to find out whether its Devika or not 👍🏼 ...And then finally the sweet car mishap happens where Ambika's saree pallu gets torn and as usual Ravi comes to her rescue 😃..

As soon as Ravi holds her saree pallu to fix it , it looks like a red shaped heart that Ravi is giving to his Devika .. Symbolic ? 😉😳..It definitely indicates how Ravi only has love in his heart for Devika and nothing else 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the little RaVika flashback .. Took me back to those golden times ..Ravi knows good fashion techniques even when his wife's saree pallu is torn 😉😆.. In the end Devika gives a nice jhappi to her hubby 😳...Flashback over and we come to reality where Ravi is trying to see if Devika remembers their past memories while fixing her saree pallu but Devika assumes Ravi might not even remember those memories ..sighh

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh I just missed this one..

Thanks for caps jyo..

Bechara ravi.. I cant even imagine his condition..
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you jyoti 😊

Love it .. Their silence are killing us too 🥺

Sweet flashback .. ❤️