Frequent Posters

swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
super update dear loved sid's attitude 
dolphintr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update as usual :) waiting for next eagerly :)
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 3

Around 4 in the evening. Roli was still dealing with the files when Sid entered the cabin looking visibly upset. Roli stood up seeing him and could sense that something was definitely wrong. "Hi..." Sid said yet. "Hi..." Roli wished him back. Sid sat on his chair and wiped off the sweat that was formed on his forehead with a hanky. Roli was hesitant to ask him, so she just looked down at the file though her mind was not in to it. "Roli..." Sid begun. "Yes..." Roli answered. "Like...we got a little problem...Actually that file no. 894...relating to the contract with Anston international, London, I have seen that Ashok hadn't done it properly...Every single thing is completely wrong...So we'll have to redo it from scratch...But the problem is...the delegates from the company are coming tomorrow noon...So we'll have to finish it fast..." said Sid bit tensely. "But Siddhant.it needs three days at the minimum..."replied Roli worriedly. "Ya I know...never expected I would bump with such issue right on the first day, but leave it...I can manage...tell me can you stay back here till it's over..i mean, I know it's wrong to ask...yet...if you're okay with it, can you? I need help with it..." said Sid hesitantly. Roli thought for a while. "Siddhant...can you give me 2 minutes?" asked her. "Yeah of course..."said him. Roli moved to the farthest end of the cabin and took her phone. She dialed up Rithik. "Hey..Why at this time dear? Any problem?" asked Rithik as he attended her call. "Bhaiyya...Actually we have some really important file to be ready for tomorrow, so I think I need to stay back till it's over..."She said. "till it's over? Roli..Are you serious...work till it's over...that too with that mad guy Ashok...No way..." said Rithik. "Bhaiyya listen...Ashok sir is no longer my boss, actually he got fired yesterday. Will tell you everything in detail...The new guy is really friendly and he asked me so politely...so I think I have to do it..." said her in pleasing tone "this absolutely miracle...Ashok fired and the new guy entered...all in few hours...may be the chap is good, but baby...till the work's over, I mean we don't know how he's." said Rithik concerned. "Bhaiyya...as far as I know, he's really nice...and even if some problem happen, or I feel like it I will ring you up..Okay...Please agree..." pleaded her. "Okay...Take care...Don't let my heart burn...call me every hour...' said Rithik. "of course Bhaiyya...thank you...i love you...muaaahh..."she said smiling. "Okay princess, bye...Take care..." said Rithik as he hung up the call.

Roli turned with a smile to Sid who was looking at her reaction, but looked away as he felt she may misunderstand him. "Yes Siddhant... I can stay back...no worries..." said Roli smiling. "Oh that's really great...Thank you..."said Sid sighing in relief. "It's okay...No mention..." said Roli. "Okay then...Let's begin..."said Sid. They smiled at each other and started with the gargantuan size work that was lying flat before them.

At 5:30, Asmitha, slightly opened the door of Sid's cabin and peeped in. Siddhant noticed her and with a mesmerizing smile asked "Excuse me...you need something?" Roli too saw and Asmitha and guessing what must be going on in her head, tried to suppress her laughter. Asmitha felt wobbly as Sid's question hit her. "Woh...woh Siddhant...i just came to ask if Roli isn't joining us...i mean its 5:30..." she said trying to be hesitant. "Oh...it's that???Sorry miss Banerjee...Myself and Roli got to deal with an important project and so we are not leaving anytime soon...So you guys can leave..." he said offhandedly. Asmitha's eyes looked like gooseberries and she stared at Roli. Roli nodded and with an uncomfortable smile, Asmitha closed the door. "The girl is bit curious?" asked Sid. "Yeah...a bit..."said Roli smiling and getting back to her work. Outside, Asmitha was really confused. Abhi...she's staying back for working..." said Asmitha. "Who??" asked Abhi as he was busy tapping on his phone. "Areyy Roli...and know what? Siddhant is with her..." said Asmitha. "So what????that's completely okay..." said Akhil. "Akhi...have you lost your brains...everyone in the office would leave by 6...So what if they stay back alone after that..." she asked tensely. "What if they stay? Nothing will happen...Roli isn't like you and Siddhant seems descent..."said Nishfa. "It as good if things would remain the same..." sighed Asmitha. Others shoved off her talks and all of them started back home.

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

[DIV]<font size="6">

CHAPTER 3

Around 4 in the evening. Roli was still dealing with the files when Sid entered the cabin looking visibly upset. Roli stood up seeing him and could sense that something was definitely wrong. "Hi..." Sid said yet. "Hi..." Roli wished him back. Sid sat on his chair and wiped off the sweat that was formed on his forehead with a hanky. Roli was hesitant to ask him, so she just looked down at the file thought her mind was not in to it. "Roli..." Sid begun. "Yes..." Roli answered. "Like...we got a little problem...Actually that file no. 894...relating to the contract with Anston international, London, I have seen that Ashok hadn't done it properly...Every single thing is completely wrong...So we'll have to redo it from scratch...But the problem is...the delegates from the company are coming tomorrow noon...So we'll have to finish it fast..." said Sid bit tensely. "But Siddhant.it needs three days at the minimum..."replied Roli worriedly. "Ya I know...never expected I would bump with such issue right on the first day, but leave it...I can mange...tell me can you stay back here till it's over..i mean, I know it's wrong to ask...yet...if you're okay with it, can you? I need help with it..." said Sid hesitantly. Roli thought for a while. "Siddhant...can you give me 2 minutes?" asked her. "Yeah of course..."said him. Roli moved to the farthest end of the cabin and took her phone. She dialed up Rithik. "Hey..Why at this time dear? Any problem?" asked Rithik as he attended her call. "Bhaiyya...Actually we have some really important file to be ready for tomorrow, so I think I need to stay back till it's over..."She said. "till it's over? Roli..Are you serious...work till it's over...that too with that mad guy Ashok...No way..." said Rithik. "Bhaiyya listen...Ashok sir is no longer my boss, actually he got fired yesterday. Will tell you everything in detail...The new guy is really friendly and he asked me so politely...so I think I have to do it..." said her in pleasing tone "this absolutely miracle...Ashok fired and the new guy entered...all in few hours...may be the chap is good, but baby...till the work's over, I mean we don't know how he's." said Rithik concerned. "Bhaiyya...as far as I know, he's really nice...and even if some problem happen, or feel like it I will ring you up..Okay...Please agree..." pleaded her. "Okay...Take care...Don't let my heart burn...call me every hour...' said Rithik. "of course Bhaiyya...thank you...i love you...muaaahh..."she said smiling. "Okay princess, bye...Take care..." said Rithik as he hung up the call.

Roli turned with a smile to Sid who was looking at her reaction, but looked away as he felt she may misunderstand him. "Yes Siddhant... I can stay back...no worries..." said Roli smiling. "Oh that's really great...Thank you..."said Sid sighing in relief. "It's okay...No mention..." said Roli. "Okay then...Let's begin..."said Sid. They smiled at each other and started with the gargantuan size work that was lying flat before them.

At 5:30, Asmitha, slightly opened the door of Sid's cabin and peeped in. Siddhant noticed her and with a mesmerizing smile asked "Excuse me...you need something?" Roli too saw and Asmitha and guessing what must be going on in her head, tried to suppress her laughter. Asmitha felt wobbly as Sid's question hit her. "Woh...woh Siddhant...i just came to ask if Roli isn't joining us...i mean its 5:30..." she said trying to be hesitant. "Oh...it's that???Sorry miss Banerjee...Myself and Roli got to deal with an important project and so we are not leaving anytime soon...So you guys can leave..." he said offhandedly. Asmitha's eyes looked like gooseberries and she stared at Roli. Roli nodded and with an uncomfortable smile, Asmitha closed the door. "The girl is bit curious?" asked Sid. "Yeah...a bit..."said Roli smiling and getting back to her work. Outside, Asmitha was really confused. Abhi...she's staying back for working..." said Asmitha. "Who??" asked Abhi as he was busy tapping on his phone. "Areyy Roli...and know what? Siddhant is with her..." said Asmitha. "So what????that's completely okay..." said Akhil. "Akhi...have you lost your brains...everyone in the office would leave by 6...So what if they stay back alone after that..." she asked tensely. "What if they stay? Nothing will happen...Roli isn't like you and Siddhant seems descent..."said Nishfa. "It as good if things would remain the same..." sighed Asmitha. Others shoved off her talks and all of them started back home.

</font>

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
next update 2mrwEdited by RoshniMenon88 - 7 years ago
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ur sweet torture is realy sweet u know.am not loving ur ff instead am geting addicted to it.and dis one is really spl for me becoz dis boss and secretary combination really is my fav.i loved it in banu akka's ff too .good start.i really love asmitha .she is just making me laugh.waiting for more dear
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved it sid is so cool & asmitha is so funny from abhi's talk it seems like he had eye on roli but roli is only Sid's Rosid spending time together after office hours yeayyy waiting for some scenes update next soonEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
dolphintr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear :) waiting for next :)
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update waiting for next 
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so roli will be staying with sid n complete all the files