OS- Bhabi- Devar

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Laxman arranged the twigs and lighted a small fire. It was been some weeks since they were walking aimless from Panchavati.
Ravan has taken his bhabi, no his mother. Laxman closed his eyes, tears rolled down his eyes as he thought about his bhabi. The fights they had about her protection. How she told she will take care of herself.
" Bhabi please hold yourself. Don't give up bhabi. We will find you. You always told you will take care of yourself. I trust you to take care of yourself today bhabi, till we reach you" he muttered, no kept on muttering. He allowed tears to flow once. Ram was in a fitful sleep, still he was sleeping. When his brother was awake Laxman could never show his emotions. He was strong. He was pillar of support for his brother. But now. He wept like a child who lost the mother.

Sita sat in the Ashoka vatika. Sleep. It never came to her. How could she. Surrounded by demons all around she didn't know what to do. Will Ram come. Is there any hope for her. With each passing day it was like her hope was diminishing. Darkness engulfed her. She closed her eyes.

" Bhabi I am very hungry. When will I get food "

" Laxman just some time. I am preparing ..."

"What are you muttering. Who is there". Sita came to present and looked the barking demoness. There was no Lakshman. Her devar was not there always waiting for her to serve the food.

Tears rolled down Sita's cheeks. How will he be. What will be her child eating. And she remembered how vulnerable he was. Always wanting to protect her and Ram. And he was over protective of her. Like a son about his mother. And will her child feel guilty because he couldn't protect her.

" No no, her Lakshman cannot feel guilty. She has to stand here. A mother cannot let down her child.

What will these demons do to her. Her Ram and Lakshman will come. She has to be strong for them. Sita looked with determined eyes at the demoness who questioned her.

" Don't you know. My husband is coming, my devar is coming. Your Lanka will burn. There will cries of widows in this city. I am talking to them. I am talking to my husband, my devar. What will you do. Kill me"

The demoness looked at Sita's fiery eyes and ran to the palace calling Ravan. And in the night fire was burning brightly in front of Lakshman. He held his emotions. He has to be strong. He has to be strong for his bhaiyya and bhabi. This journey will need every ounce of his emotional strength.
" Laxman " he heard Ram's call. Wiping his tears and with determination Laxman faced his brother
" Bhaiyya you sleep. We will find bhabi. Nothing will happen to her"
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
You have portrayed Lakshman and Sita's mother-son bond perfectly Shruthi
See, yet another surprise OS ❀️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Shrutha thanks dear. yesterday when I saw Lakshman walking away leaving Ram-Sita I felt how will he feel when she is abducted and how will she feel thinking about him.
subhiearjun thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing os
potrayed babi devar feelings perfectly
awesome πŸ˜‰
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. Liked the determination of bhabi and devar.
Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was just too good πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
it almost brought me to tears...Keep it up!!

P.S:Can you please write something about Bharat??Either his relationship with his brother's or about Mandvi during Vanvas??If u can,I would be really grateful.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks Ramya
Antika will try.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Shrutha thanks dear. yesterday when I saw Lakshman walking away leaving Ram-Sita I felt how will he feel when she is abducted and how will she feel thinking about him.

He would be a wreck, that's what he would be 😭😭
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wrong post
Edited by Shivam... - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Shivam you want to make Sita, Radha