Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Equation between SRK and Kjo might have changed but that with Gauri did not.. So I dont think his relation with the children changed much.. in fact Gauri uploaded a pic of his with Suhana not too long ago.. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
UD: AAAH Fawad!!! Was ten one on my mind too!!!

Ding: ABSOLUTELY. A much much bigger turn on than looks. They don't much beyond a point though I drool all the time. Lol
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: noor321

His love for Aryan and Suhana is very sweet and genuine unlike for SOTY kids. 

If it was anyone else i would find it cute .. but i find him very fake for some reason .. don't know why ..

...him being gossip aunty also doesn't help πŸ˜† ..  
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

If it was anyone else i would find it cute .. but i find him very fake for some reason .. don't know why ..

...him being gossip aunty also doesn't help πŸ˜† ..  

He is fake no doubt about that but it's also the way the industry has become in the last 5 years as well. 
So yeah he may be fake but a lot smarter than people give him credit for, it's a persona he maintains though his nepotism bothers me a lot and his love for Alia and Ranbir makes me want to hit him on the head lol. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bips

Even though Kjo denies it, its pretty obvious that his and srk's equation has changed ... no matter who your relative is, once their relationship with your parents change, it affects you too ... So i dislike this constant jaap that he has going on ... esp since srk does not speak much about his kids acting aspirations himself .. And doesn't kjo already have Aloo to take care of ?

This is exactly why I find his jaap about launching Aryan disturbing. The guy is only 18..his parents don't talk about him coming to BW anytime soon, at least not before he has a degree in his hands which is at least 4 years away. Yet KJo gives interviews about launching Aryan and tells everyone willing to listen that he's going to launch him. Let the kid be...at least for a few years.

I think KJo is genuinely fond of Aryan & Suhana...like a mama/chacha but still at least refrain from this jaap. LOL SRK said he sent his kids abroad because he was terrified they would just be assisting Karan uncle over the summer πŸ˜†
aaaabbbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

If Alia Eff gets 10% success of Sonam, she'll break all records of Alia dumbness and Sonam's W*F statements in One week .

Rani - Please tell me you were joking when you said you find Eff hot !!

I saw a video of some event with her and her mom and she was given an award. She was asked about her debut and said she has no Bollywood aspirations (even though she is studying film at NYU). Im assuming she is planning on trying to do something in the west.

There's another star kid, Sakshi Chopra (no idea who she's related to). She's also trying to get a record deal in the west.

I don't understand how all these kids are social media famous with thousands of followers. Theyre all so stuck up and obnoxious, at some point they have to realise people are not following them for who they are but because they are a starkid.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what am i  doing in this thread? I think my brain somewhere else.Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 7 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These are cute pics. I have to say, Aryan has really great hair. I wonder how much desi oil he uses in his hair. Lol. πŸ˜†
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aryan kaha tak pahucha?πŸ˜†
aur Navya uske peeche gayi ki nahi?\

pata lagao
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Celebrity kids are irrelevant to discussion since they are not a part of Bollywood.

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago