Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow now some of us are forcefully making the girl look like a liar!!

Is there any proof except Shanky's speculation of this girl hooking up with RK? It's kind of sickening how her character is being assassinated. For all we know she might be really clueless about the whole thing.
It's nothing for RK but for her, it's demeaning.
Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 8 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Pandora: I haven't been on any social media profile of hers but wait she I tagged her bf?? And lists herself as a model? That's.. A bit suspect. So this means that she would've known about this from the get-go. But here's another perspective: What if she was just too embarrassed? I mean people can pass snide remarks without taking names, something like a verbal blind item, so she knew they all were talking about her but didn't know for to confront them? So when it blew up is when she opened her mouth & decided to clarify once & for all?

I have no doubt that she knew.  Here is her profile on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bharti.malhotra.10?fref=ts

She had many other pics too with her boyfriend tagged that she probably put on private now.  Her boyfriend's profile has tons pics of them here: http://www.facebook.com/prateekchaudhary?fref=ufi

I find it weird how her "relationship status" changes on facebook. At one point it wasn't even there. And before there were her check-ins to vacation with her boyfriend but as soon as the mild wind of fame came her way, she probably put those posts on private to be seen only by her friends to propagate her rumours. 

It is embarrassing for Bharti because Ranbir denied even knowing her. Plus it wasn't working in her favor. I recall comments saying Ranbir has majorly downgraded in regards  to Bharti. There's no use kicking a dead horse. If I were to speculate, the risks outweigh the advantage of the media attention and Bharti figured she might as well end it and play out to be a victim in all of this. 

How can we even make sense of the bitterness Bharti displays in regards to Ranbir? Her reaction is extreme plus her inconsistent claims of never meeting Ranbir when her "friend" interviewed with the media that Bharti only met Ranbir once? I think she wanted a bit of media exposure to her benefit but not a full-blown spotlight hence she didn't put a stop to the speculations. 
Edited by PandorasBox - 8 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Dude I meant Shanky got the Bharti info from that newbie's thread not that Shanky thought Bharti made that threadπŸ˜•

Confuse Girl, See the meaning Of what you Type
Making a Post- a matter dealt with in a text, discourse, or conversation; a subject A Goddamn Topic!
Comment- verbal or written remark expressing an opinion or reaction on Particular debate.

Your 'making a post' was supposed to be 'Making a Comment'.
Anyway Diffrent opinions πŸ˜‰
_notinuse_ thumbnail
A simple "W*F media, I'm not Ranbir's girlfriend" would have sufficed. Even if she wrote a simple facebook post. She had her "Friend" talk for her but she couldn't until now?
It's only when the media went rogue and started making batshit claims about her being a two-timer, visiting Ranbir in Morocco, etc that she responded. 
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

SkyBully: Ehhh no everyone was spamming not gossiping but I love how you claim it wasn't any good for you & yet cook up stuff that people really weren't even talking about. Everyone was quoting BIs & speculating based off them.. What everyone does on this forum. That isn't gossip, just spamming fun. Par lage raho. 😎 Sirjee! Ciao. πŸ˜†

I didnt Cook Stuff I directly buy and Eat. πŸ˜›
Btw Arent you simply blaming on Spamming? πŸ˜‰Edited by Skybully - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pandora, see my post on the previous page.. Maybe she was embarrassed?
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Skybully

Confuse Girl, See the meaning Of what you Type
Making a Post- a matter dealt with in a text, discourse, or conversation; a subject A Goddamn Topic!
Comment- verbal or written remark expressing an opinion or reaction on Particular debate.

Your 'making a post' was supposed to be 'Making a Comment'.
Anyway Diffrent opinions πŸ˜‰

Either you have difficulty comprehending simple English or I have difficulty writing simple English. Anyways what you wrote made no sense at all, so I  guess we are even due to our two-way communication barrier πŸ₯±
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Pandora, see my post on the previous page.. Maybe she was embarrassed?

Somehow I doubt that. I did reply to on your previous post .
Edited by PandorasBox - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Shar: It's definitely the former LOL but who cares. I long stopped replying beyond a point to bullies & nasties.    πŸ€ͺ

Do you think she was enjoying the attention? Dunno. Doesn't seem unlikely the way Pandora & Rimi but this was too random to be calculative... I think Ram & Pandora are correct there too that she was enjoying the attention until it got out of hand, dunno. She lists herself as a model & actor too...Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol she says she doesnt want to meet him hahahaha.