mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Tijori joins Bigg Boss

Back to Section Stories

Sapana Patil Poojary

IN: Deepak Tijori

OUT: Salil Ankola

Given that 'K' queen Ekta Kapoor finally had her way and Salil Ankola is out of Bigg Boss, it was time to find a quick replacement for the cricketer-actor. The contenders for citizenship were Yukta Mookhey, Vivek Mushran, Diana Hayden and Kumar Gaurav - all in desperate need of popular attention. But to add to their woes, we've been told the replacement is none of them. Instead, it is Deepak Tijori! The actor-director, who was reportedly asking for Rs 50 lakh for the adventure, has been retained for half the price. A source tells us he was ecstatic at this development and made calls to all important contacts and bid his wife goodbye. He reached the 'city' at midnight last night. Well, all we can tell the producers  of Bigg Boss is to keep this Tijori locked away from Bollywood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
😳 would have luved to see yukta mookhey or diana hayden in the show too 😉 what was yukta mookhey's movie, there was a movie in which she was the lead role 😕
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow deepak tijori, great ,he is an unique character on his own,rahul roy would be very happy as he played his best friend in aashique , I like deepak tijori ,I am sure he will create some fireworks on the show
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

wow deepak tijori, great ,he is an unique character on his own,rahul roy would be very happy as he played his best friend in aashique , I like deepak tijori ,I am sure he will create some fireworks on the show

yeah rahul and deepak are from the same epoch. now rahul wont be bored 😆 😆 😆
kothra thumbnail
Lol..dekhte hai deepak tijori kya karte hai bigg boss ke house mein
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adding anyone at this stage is unfair to the rest of the inmates since the new person has seen the show form the viewers side. Therefore will have an added advantage over the others. Big B is not thinking straight or being fair 😡
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think this is a fair decision, he must have a feeling about how the public is reacting to the show, as well as wat ppl are liking and wat not...how everything is being portrayed and watnot...

he also wud noe about ragini being teh spy...tho everyone is already having their doubts on her...after he comes and shares the news with sum1...they will be positive about it..
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

I dont think this is a fair decision, he must have a feeling about how the public is reacting to the show, as well as wat ppl are liking and wat not...how everything is being portrayed and watnot...

he also wud noe about ragini being teh spy...tho everyone is already having their doubts on her...after he comes and shares the news with sum1...they will be positive about it..

Agree with you cent percent!!!
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
maybe he is the real spy as ragini is not doing her job rite 😆