Twinj OS: After leap

iki93 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is my first piece of writing. Hope you all will like it. Rotten eggs and tomatoes are accepted. ..

As twinkle doesn't reach the airport in time so kunj feels betrayed and leaves for London. The next day news of plane crash was flashed in the tv. Everyone was shocked to hear the news. Twinkle was devastated by the news. They tried to contact the airlines company to know about the passengers but the reply they got was even more heart breaking as they told that "none of the passengers are alive" Everyone accepted that kunj is no more and they performed all the rituals but twinkle didn't accepted that her love, her life, her kunj is not alive. She didn't participated in any of the rituals and was still wearing the mangalsultra and sindoor.

After 6 months

All the Sarna's and Taneja's have moved on except Twinkle. She still believed that her kunj is alive and will come back for her. She took over the wedding planning business and had made it very successful. As twinkle is very young so Bebe, leela, usha and manohar wanted her to do second marriage but twinkle didn't listen to them.

One day a handsome young boy came to Sarna mansion. None of the family members know him. Twinkle asked him, "who are you?? and why you came to sarna mansion??" and the reply she got from him shocked all the family members as he told that "I'm your kunj. Can't you recognise me?? Ohh...how will you recognise me my face has been changed totally. Actually I had plastic surgery after I survived from the plane crash." Then anand asked him "if you survived from the plane crash then why didn't you contacted us??? where were you till now?? why you came back after 6 months??" After few minutes of silence, again anand said "why are you silent?? answer my questions?? I know you don't have any answers as you are not kunj. If you were our kunj then you would have contacted us before as our kunj loves us alot and he can't live without us for so many days. Just go out of our house. Don't try to play with our feelings. " The boy said " I know it is very hard for all of you to believe me but I'm not lying. Actually the truth is that even if I survived from the crash but I lost my memory so I couldn't recognise any one. I was feeling helpless as I forgot everything and also had a new face. 2 days before I got my memory back and without wasting a single time I came here. But unfortunately you all doesn't believe me but twinkle can't you recognise me?? I'm your kunj. Please believe me." Everyone was silent. Then he says "ok fine I'll go back and will never come back to all your life." He was going to step out but then someone stopped him and she is none other than twinkle. He says "I know twinkle you will believe me as.." Twinkle stopped him from speaking and says "I know that my kunj is alive but I'm not sure that you are kunj or not so I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself. You have only 15 days to prove yourself till then you can stay here but after 15 days if you are not able to prove yourself then you have to go away from our lives." Then he says "ok I accept the challenge. I'll try my best to prove myself."

14 Days passed and he won everyone's heart but twinkle was not sure as her heart was saying that he is not her kunj. On the 15th day, All the Sarna's and Taneja's were very happy and they decided to do remarriage of Twinj and kept a party. As twinkle was not sure whether he was kunj or not so she was hesitating to do the marriage but for family's sake she got ready to do the marriage.

In the evening, all were ready for the party. The hall was beautifully decorated. Kunj(new face) was all ready in sherwani and came to the mandap. Then comes twinkle, who is very beautifully dressed and was looking awesome. Leela takes her to the mandap and made her sit beside kunj(new face). Then the marriage begins and they were going to complete the last phera when someone's voice stopped them and he is none other than kunj(our kunj ie. sidhant gupta).

Note: Actually the boy with the new face was not kunj...he is a fraud and anita has sent him to sarna mansion to take revenge from Sarna's as they have thrown her out of the house and filed a case against her for all her wrong deeds so she was in jail for 6 months. After coming from jail she planned all this but at the end our real kunj ie. sidhant gupta will reach in time and save her twinkle.

How is it guys?? Actually I want kunj to come back to the show after he completes his project so this idea came to my mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Well written
But I don't know whether this will happen or not! Agar hua toh good!
But I like your idea!
It was well written.
Good
Keep.writing!
Love 
Sayli 
iki93 thumbnail
Thank you sayliEdited by iki93 - 7 years ago
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwweesommee
hope this happens
great writing !!
I loved the plot, all happy ending stories are wonderful !!
you did a fantastic job with this one
do continue writing more
Flower.girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice os.. I wish it happens in the dhiw as well ... well written
iki93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flower.girl

Nice os.. I wish it happens in the dhiw as well ... well written

Thank you dear
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of all hearty welcome to the forum...
heyy yaar this was mindblowing...I just needed this kind of a story...
I loved it...
it was just perfect right from the start..
if this happens in the show I wud be hell happiest...
and must say u write really good...if this is ur first piece...I must say u r actually awsm

iki93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahadev07

first of all hearty welcome to the forum...
heyy yaar this was mindblowing...I just needed this kind of a story...
I loved it...
it was just perfect right from the start..
if this happens in the show I wud be hell happiest...
and must say u write really good...if this is ur first piece...I must say u r actually awsm

Thank you so much
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear fabulous os
i really loved it
i really wish this happens in the TEI
i really hope this happens in the show
iki93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisarah

Genius plot ... Lvd it