Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: latanzia

That is what attracted me to this show the dark romance, it would have been the first show on zee, to tackle this type of genre. But it looks like the cv don't have the guts or imagination to complete this story, so the bring in a new lead, who cannot act, no apologies to any of her fans, but it is the truth, and trying to justify that by making her only god knows what, because as of now we have no idea what this girl is. 

This show is all over the place, they are trying to make Apu the new vamp and that is not in her nature, that is not what was projected of her at the beginning of this show, she was an innocent girl who was locked away from the world because she was a Vishkanya, now they want to turn her into a cold blooded Killer. please cv Wake the hell up.

Neither is the Actress strong enough to play a negative role, nor is the new actress fit for the lead role.

When you are introducing a negative character, the actress or actor that plays that role must always be stronger than the lead, they always have a commanding presence that make the fans want to strangle them while in the case of the lead actors they must also have a commanding presence because most of the time it is the lead that drive a show no matter how bad the writing. 
 This show had so much potential, but in the blink of and eye it was flushed.
Sorry for the long rant i am just stumped how they could have ruin this show in just a month of it's inception.

i cnt add nythng more to it..i agree with each wrd..all i can say is makers failed to handle the beautiful stry
Edited by abhiya_12 - 8 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcirus

m big fan of PKEK.nd dark story r always intresting.dont know y makers of vk spoil d charm of vishkanya.

same pinch am also a bif fan sorry used to crazy abt pkyek😆..
der was a tym i evn called my professor just stop it abhay nd he just throwed me out of the class fr that🤣
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

same pinch am also a bif fan sorry used to crazy abt pkyek😆..
der was a tym i evn called my professor just stop it abhay nd he just throwed me out of the class fr that🤣

i also have crush on abhay.abhiya r one of my fav couple.nd ur dp is from there first promo.aww abhiya r so good together.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
@blackcirus i just fallen fr the promo,specially dat aag and pathanga lines,evn today i gets goosebumps if i saw the promo..abhiya..
well i stop my rant abt abhiya here,bcz if i strt i dnt get bored r tired talkng abt them..😆
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

@blackcirus i just fallen fr the promo,specially dat aag and pathanga lines,evn today i gets goosebumps if i saw the promo..abhiya..

well i stop my rant abt abhiya here,bcz if i strt i dnt get bored r tired talkng abt them..😆

i also like dat promo.that promo is like fairytale.even i dont get bored or tired.each scene of abhiya is so beautiful.aww i again goes into abhiya dreamland.
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
evn i luv abiya n PKEK my all time fav
.. i agree c.v's shd learn from Ekta k luv story banate kaise .. acha hota agr Vishkanya .. Balaji ka hota :(
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: butteru

evn i luv abiya n PKEK my all time fav
.. i agree c.v's shd learn from Ekta k luv story banate kaise .. acha hota agr Vishkanya .. Balaji ka hota :(

exactly my point.vishkanya is having so much potential.they do whatever they want but dont ruin appu malay bond.
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcirus

exactly my point.vishkanya is having so much potential.they do whatever they want but dont ruin appu malay bond.

thy already ruined almost everything .. n im not watching this shw but still daily ek br check krti k may be koi Malajitha scene ho :/ .. but nah Vardan n her irritating looks aur kuch nhi milta
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: butteru

thy already ruined almost everything .. n im not watching this shw but still daily ek br check krti k may be koi Malajitha scene ho :/ .. but nah Vardan n her irritating looks aur kuch nhi milta

me too.m only watches appu malay scene online.cant tolerate veda nd her mom.
blackcirus thumbnail
anyone know the repeat telecast of vishkanya??