Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She bonds well with everyone she is too nice
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So what if the trp has decreased it's not the actors fault it's ekta who ruined the track and then IPL so yeah
shalluuu thumbnail
Priyaaa when it comes to sesha we Adaaians always want to c that grey seshaaa and when she was grey trp was high ...and now when she is negative she is highly accepted according to few ppl ...coxx trps are stable even in ipl
So moral of story ...adaa is accepted in every roleee

Aurr apne fav ko trp k saath proof karnaa it's like foolish thinking ...

Seshaaa akeli kuch nahi kar saktii 
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

She bonds well with everyone she is too nice

yes...she's funny...shy and the cutest one offscreen bhi😳😳
and that's why i love her more😳
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_013

and that scrutiny wali site ka data is always correct...har baar wahin se aata hai..so yes we should accept that our show's trp is decreased but its still on topπŸ˜ƒ

lol aaj wo dataa fake ho Gaya n they people are coming with new source n when tm will speak ..they will attack her ...
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

Priyaaa when it comes to sesha we Adaaians always want to c that grey seshaaa and when she was grey trp was high ...and now when she is negative she is highly accepted according to few ppl ...coxx trps are stable even in ipl

So moral of story ...adaa is accepted in every roleee

Aurr apne fav ko trp k saath proof karnaa it's like foolish thinking ...

Seshaaa akeli kuch nahi kar saktii 

and then there r ppl like me who just can't see her in negative...sesha as a grey character was awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

koi bhi akele kuch nhi kar sakta😊
shalluuu thumbnail
Colors anda ekta know very well what is wrong or bad for them 
Arjun adaa n mouni are one of the top actors today ..trpss can't decide their future  ..
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well since sbb had said tht trps r stable it's right.πŸ˜† But baarc is saying it decreased from 17000 to 10000 but of course baarc is wrong. πŸ˜† Now if trps decrease then u know wht will happen. My nevla is so powerful he can eat trps along with cheese.πŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail
For me show is show ...sesha to b grey was treat to watch..but now u just c even rahat as kabir as awsm 
Negative psycho or grey or positive doesn't matter. .role should b gr8
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Well since sbb had said tht trps r stable it's right.πŸ˜† But baarc is saying it decreased from 17000 to 10000 but of course baarc is wrong. πŸ˜† Now if trps decrease then u know wht will happen. My nevla is so powerful he can eat trps along with cheese.πŸ˜†

insecurity n proving one thing again n again πŸ˜†
Aaj BAARC fake ho gayaaa...u know I knew this thing that they will come with another source to prove what they post is right n what other is wrong