Update for 19May Episode KRPKAB

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Update for 19May Episode KRPKAB

The first scene shows Sona's Sourab dada offers to get his dad a new phone but he declines the offer 
Sona's mom n daadi try to persuade her dad.  But he is adamant.  He says he did not wish to buy a phone thru kachcha banyan business of Sourab.
Baba declines sourabh's pleadings , even to get him a cheap one .

At Dev's house maami gossips to ishwari about some acquaintence's broken sagayi .
She suggests quick marriage of children , she tries to hurry up Dev Nats marriage 
Dev enters the room  and maami goes away .
Dev tells ishwari that her reports were better, she was getting better 
Ishwari tells Dev to think about himself 
Dev asks her what should he do ?? Ishwari tells him to take his own decision.  He pleads he had been taking decisions after consulting her, she asks him to take this important decision himself henceforth .
She says she will support him 
She assures him he should take his own time , Mr Gujral asked them to take their own time , dev says he felt Mr Gujral,was a good businessman, he would never make a deal that was a loss 
  He felt this deal and marriage were linked, both might be a success or both might fail  together his mom silently agrees 

At Sona's house she tells elena that Dev's marriage alliance had come from Natasha 
Elena is asked stops teasing , Sona shuts the door and bolts Elena out 
Dev calls Sona, he apologises for the late night call 
He seeks her help intaking decision , which he was unable to decide . Elena bangs the door . Sona gets disturbed and asks Dev to call later as she needed to attend to something .
Elena enters   , she assures Sona he had not said yes, only a marriage proposal had come , Sona says Nats was perfect fr him.
Sona ads when she told him her love story he called her stupid 
And he treated her as his friend 
Sona says friend means he was not interested in her 
Elena is disappointed ,

At night ishwari remembers Dev's childhood , how he asked Qs about marriages, how some one got married and moved to bigger house, how ishwari asked him if he too would get married to move to bigger house ?? How little Dev had assured his mom he will never leave her n ho away .

Ishwari whispers that the time had come now Dev .

Next morning Sona is in the kitchen preparing juice for ishwari 
Dev's sister Niki makes excuse for skipping classes for learning driving 
Sona disapproves her telling lies, Niki promises never to lie again  , Niki requests Sona to play game with her.  Sona agrees only  after she completed her homework 
Niki runs off .

At sona's house sourabh is happy over his profitable deal , he disapproves of elena's chatting with stranger on line .
Elena gets reply and advice from the guy to meet him 

At dev's house Niki and Sona try to play video games.  Sona tries but fails.  Niki is disappointed.  Dev comes and tries to teach her 
Sona dev have eye lock 
Romantic BG  song plays ..."kuch rang pyaar ke ..." as Sona stares at Dev while he is trying to teach her Video games , their hands come in close contact 
Natasha enters and says big hi , notices Devakshi finger entwined together 

Dev says he was trying to teach her, sona says she was still losing despite him .
Dev tries to teach her. Sona says she did not come here to play games  with him, she had to prepare next day's chart .she goes off 
Niki requests Natz to play with her , Nats agrees 
Dev soon makes an excuse about pending work and goes off 

At a certain restaurant Elena is waiting for her online friend to meet  up  , but he is late . Sourabh tries to dissuade her but she insists she was safe .
The guy is seen siting a little away and saying all girls were same , clothes were diff but they were all same.  This Bangalan was now caught in his trap , he smirks.

At dev's house Sona is preparing something for ishwari , Dev  comes and tells kichu servant to send pop corns  n drinks to niki's room .
Dev asks why was Ms Bose in kitchen ?? Sona says she was chopping veg. Niki screams as she accidentally cuts her hand , Dev gets alarmed.  He orders servant to get first aid box, pulls her to the wash basin and washes her wound .  Dev scolds Sona angrily for working in kitchen when she was uncomfortable there, why was she behaving in strange  manner last few days ?? Whynwas she pulling her hand away , bandaging was not over yet . He scolds her for getting careless every time , why did she expect him to come to her rescue every time ??
Sona shouts angrily  he need not bother about her as she was capable of taking care of herself , asks him to shower hisnattention to his guest .
She did not cut her hand to get his attention. 
Precap 
Sona is practicing how to apologize to Dev for  shouting at him the previous day . Suddenly she stops in her tracks as she notices Natasha sitting with Dev at dining table and Natasha was feeding  him biscuit with her hand and they were smiling 
Sona feels hurt and  jealous 
Adding n editing soon 
Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU dear! I posted my thoughts in the AT. reposting it here. Btw, you give WU  everyday dear? Thanks a ton.
Here it is -. 
Most of you must have hated the latter half and the precap. 
😳 Pretty natural. 
My thoughts. 
Velena is becoming some Dufferena. She is going to get into some serious trouble which is going to bring a lot of trouble for DevAkshi . The stage is being set for that. πŸ˜‘
Thankfully Mami came very less.
And very surprisingly, Ishwari is being quite candid and mature about it. Suddenly what changed her mind I don't understand.
Dev was exceedingly cute today! I absolutely LOVED him. I am beginning to think I love him more than Sonakshi does. 
I mean, Nuts is feeding him who is pretty happy about it and I still don't have issues with him. 

The video teaching session was so amazing!
AND the kitchen scene, Dev seemed so natural ans annoyed with her nonsensical behaviour. I mean it wasn't her fault.
But he finally told her about her weird behaviour in the past few days.
He was so cute when he said he has other work to do. L
I know I am crazy.lol
Precap wasn't quite pleasant for DevAkshi. Sonakshi finally has to get a grip and cheer up man! I want to see the "for u you, I am Dr. Bose" wali Sonakshi back.
Not the ronewali.
That's it. Wish more people were here. But I know not everyone is as irrational about adoring Dev. I am weirder than Sonakshi. πŸ˜†
krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for wu .πŸ˜›
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystle123

thank you so much for wu .πŸ˜›

Welcome dear krystle 
I wish I could post this live yaar .every day my net fails 
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update :)
Antara123 thumbnail
If you post WU everyday I will post my comments in your thread. XD 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

If you post WU everyday I will post my comments in your thread. XD 

Yes I got permission from Moderator RD to post it every day since the regular Updaters were not posting any updates now a days  
Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear...
Thanks for WU
Antara123 thumbnail
Good then. I'll come here everyday. They'll sticky it right? Good... xD 
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: najma123

Thanks for the WU dear! I posted my thoughts in the AT. reposting it here. Btw, you give WU everyday dear? Thanks a ton.

Here it is -.
Most of you must have hated the latter half and the precap.
😳Pretty natural.
My thoughts.
Velena is becoming some Dufferena. She is going to get into some serious trouble which is going to bring a lot of trouble for DevAkshi . The stage is being set for that.😑
Thankfully Mami came very less.
And very surprisingly, Ishwari is being quite candid and mature about it. Suddenly what changed her mind I don't understand.
Dev was exceedingly cute today! I absolutely LOVED him. I am beginning to think I love him more than Sonakshi does.
I mean, Nuts is feeding him who is pretty happy about it and I still don't have issues with him.

The video teaching session was so amazing!
AND the kitchen scene, Dev seemed so natural ans annoyed with her nonsensical behaviour. I mean it wasn't her fault.
But he finally told her about her weird behaviour in the past few days.
He was so cute when he said he has other work to do. L
I know I am crazy.lol
Precap wasn't quite pleasant for DevAkshi. Sonakshi finally has to get a grip and cheer up man! I want to see the "for u you, I am Dr. Bose" wali Sonakshi back.
Not the ronewali.
That's it. Wish more people were here. But I know not everyone is as irrational about adoring Dev. I am weirder than Sonakshi.πŸ˜†

I hear yaa... I'm one of very few on this forum jise Dev ke Alava kuch nahi diktha. I even liked yesterday's coffee wala scene with Nuts πŸ˜†