leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was quite good. Colorful, good songs and good dances.

Liked the way Amit came out of his reservedness and dancing with Nandini. Nandini looked respledent.

Amit started to be protective about Nandini but he is still hesitant because of his forst experience.

Loved the way Shivam closed nani's mouth effectively. Hope he will keep an eye on nani and also Sudha.

He is like a mix of dadisa and Shiv.

Nandini is falling for the sweet words of Krish without knowing his reality.

Krish is there at the instance of maybe Kundan. He is an NRI and why he is doing so?  What is the connection? Is he Kundan's classmate who always misled him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanyu thumbnail
What a pathetic story the writers wrote an MLA a powerful person cannot figure out where their family related people are but a villain who doesn't have any power or not even having any power and not that much money and contacts can find where Nandini is and he can also hire one person to play with Nandini's life🤢
We are not old gen people to believe whatever bullshit is shown in the show , I guess all the viewers who are viewing the show has talent that's the reason in earlier days BV was hit because it is near to reality but now not anymore as we already know the show's TRP's are gone down.

I may love to watch the shows for entertainment and relax but not interested in watching all the bullshit you are selling ðŸ˜¡
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Saw the episode today after reading spoilers.
Agree.Shivam is very much like Shiv. Thankfully they didn't cheat viewers on this.

He has his values intact and values what is given by his mother and those are precious to him.

Rest of it I was not interested any ways so fast forwarded while watching the recorded episode on my TV.🥱

Shivam seems to be the most interesting male character as of now.He is the only one worth peeping into the show once in a while.

So Kundan is making his appearance soon. Looks like CVs are in a great hurry😛

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Getting interesting day by day 
Wish Amit and N and had more interacting scenes 

And get Amit out of his so called silence where N is considered 
Get it why A is sober because of his past --the cvs should bring out that past wife and send her timbak too so Amit comes to life