Kaala Teeka Written Update 17 May 2016

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

The episode begins with  Gauri warning Kali that she will be thrown out of this house in three weeks or she will change her name .
Kali too challenges Gauri that in three weeks she will get her suhaag back .
It is Vata savitri vrat after 3 weeks and that day she will get back her right to be called Yug's wife , Gauri will keep staring challenges Kali .

Kali performs Aarti of Ram ji and prays , leela comes to the mandir and asks her to do pooja only after she completes hers every morning . Kali agrees .
Leela gives one naryal/coconut  to be offered to mata ke mandir  , its for Yug ... For protecting from evil / buri nazar 

At jha house Manjari and vishwa discuss how Neel was ignored  .Manjari consoles Vishwa .She is shocked to see Aryan readying to meet Kali . She gets worried as she watches Aryan leaving .
She calls Yug to rush to Mata ki mandir as something evil might befall Kali .
Yug rushes there 

Kali reaches mata ki mandir and gives the naryal to pandit ji 
As she is collecting flowers for pooja Aryan confronts her , molests  her , tries to touch her . Claims himself to be her pati , kali shouts at him yo keep away .
Kali Aryan angry  exchange takes place.  

At Jha house manjari is praying and the diya goes out and she gets all the more scared for kali 
At temple aryan is molesting Kali , outraging her modesty when Yug arrives and saves Kali

At yug's house Gauri tries to call Yug but he is unreachable 
Yug Aryan get into a fight   kali is scared for Yug .

They fight furiously and reach near a steep cliff . Aryan runs away . Yug asks Kali to come home with her . Kali asks did he think she was Aryan's wife ?? If so why did he save her from him ?? 
Yug says what he was doing was wrong , husband does not mean man can hurt the woman.  Kali learns Yug just considered her just as another woman.  Nothing else .KaYu drive together home .
While driving back they steal glances of each other.  
BG song plays ... Ek pal bhi tumse door na jaa sake ... Hoke judaa Hum judaa na ho sake ..."

They both Feel sad . On reaching home Kali gets off the car and walks inside  while Yug stares at her .it starts raining .
Later he tells himself that he wished he could tell her how much it hurt to remain away from her , it hurt her to see that she belonged to another man .He gets wet in the rain .

Unknown to him Gauri comes and stands behind  him .
Gauri hugs him from behind.  Yug tells himself .. I love you Kali ... He gets emotional.
Gauri gets a shock and leaves him .
Gauri confronts Yug that he could not treat her like that.  He better accept the truth 
Yug says he needed time.  He shuts himself inside his bedroom leaving Gauri out banging the door   Pleading him not to do injustice to her. 

Inside the room yug breaks a glass in his hand.  His hand gets injured n bleeding .

Gauri confronts Kali inside the house 
Kali says it was every ones wish that Gauri become the bahu , but it was God's wish and blessings that kali got Yug's love . Kali asks gauri to accept the truth , it was Kali who took  pheras ,  who wore the MS and Sindoor at the wedding  .
Gauri is infuriated and tries to slap kali bit she grabs gauri's hand .orders Gauri to be careful as Kali is now capable of returning her thappad with interest.  Warns gauri that lies will face defeat in the face of truth .
Precap for tomorrow 
Yug is trying to have breakfast with bandaged hand 
Kali offers to help him ,but he declines .Gauri is watching him from upstairs balcony .
As he leaves Kali pleads him to have some breakfast .Yug is not interested but kali reminds him that he considered her as just another woman, she did not matter to him at all.  So why was he refusing the BF she prepared ??

Adding soon Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!

• Kali's threats to Gauri in the beginning was a delight to watch. I could not decipher Gauri's expressions but koi gaal nahi, am happy she got told to shut up.
  • Dadi is melting towards Kali 😆
  • Aryan is a sore loser, when he was smelling Kali's sari! yuck made me cringe.
  • I love how Kali told Yug why he saved her when he believes she is Aryan's wife. But his reply was a sore disappointment.
  • Kali is just a name and a face to Yug...Awww!! But atleast Rohan got to act tonight...claps😆
  • The fight sequence and confrontation sequence could have been much better but alas.
  • The most awaited rain sequence is coming up...Gauri caressing Yug lovingly.😆😆😆
  • Yug finally admits defeat and confesses his love for Kali albeit the party to whom he confessed was not the expected party.😆

Edited by _innocent_ - 7 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Naacho saare🥳🤣
CNT express my happiness when yug accepted his love for Kali😳
BT cnt he feel that its not Kali, bt Gauri😭
Also, Aryan is disgusting🤢
Loved how Kali told Gauri that, "Tum is ghar ki bahu bano, yeh sabki marzi this, par Yug ka pyaar sirf hume mile, yeh bhagwaan ki marzi thi" that was the highlight of d epi...🥳
Precap is making me blush ☺️
Sutapasima thumbnail
Yug's confession was so touching 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was a happening episode!!
Why did the CVs set this 3 week time-line for themselves to reveal the truth?? 😕 At least we know that this Gauri-Kali tashan is going to continue and Yug will phisofying in the middle for, at the minimum, 3 weeks.😆

Cannot understand Sharmila/neel equation - Why is she extra aggressive and why is he super-duper doormat? I thought that would be an interesting couple to watch as well, but that has gone down the drain very quickly!! 
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yug's confession was so touching 

Agreed
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Suta! :D 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Yesterday the net was very slow at my end 
I had had to wait for an hour for the update to be posted