Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanalokh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey ,just came across ur story n its beautiful... totally loving it...
its so nicely penned...nandu's feelings for manik n their cute paper talk...loved it
continue soon...
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanalokh

hey ,just came across ur story n its beautiful... totally loving it...
its so nicely penned...nandu's feelings for manik n their cute paper talk...loved it
continue soon...

Thanks...😳
manancraze thumbnail
Hey lovelies...What's up...πŸ˜ƒ . Hpoe All Is Well...!!!
Actually I was planing to post it friday but my clz announced sudden exam for me. So thought to publish it on today...😳 .
About response to guys I m enough SURPRIZED to see this...and I m really happy about it... . So this " jaadu ki jhappi πŸ€— " from me to all my readers.
Plz read the note @ the end...and for now let's move on to the story...πŸ˜›

CHAPTER - 2

I was getting ready for school.. today is going to be the start of a new session.. new class.. new friends. Please Ayyiappa make this session the best and the most happening one.

I glanced over the window but the curtains of Manik room was still drawn. How irritating!!!
Wasn't he coming to school today? Yeah! We both study in the same school.. Surely today is going to be a bad day..🀒...i have not seen his face since morning...W*F!!!!!

Just then a car honked bringing me back from the trance.. I ignored it and continued packing my bag.. But that bloody moron was still honking.. Hell!!!!😑
How irritating creature that person must be... I looked down from the window and i was right. He is surely the most irritating creature of this world! He waved a hi towards me and i closed the window totally ignoring him and continued with my work.

Rishabh: "Nandini.. Dhruv aaya hai tujhe pick karne.." (Note the sarcasm...)

Bata to aisa raha hai jaise ki mujhe car ki honking sunaayi hi nahi de rahi..And not to forget Dhruv! Believe me he is the most irritating creature on this Earth.. Where so ever i go he keeps following like a puppy.. In fact he has all the qualities of a dog..! he also has long hairs and just like a dog he keeps following me everywhere.. only the tail is missing.. i started imagining him as a dog and started laughing...πŸ˜†...God!! Usko kutta kyun nahi bananya? 

Rishabh:  "Tu pagal ho gayi hai? Kyun has rahi hai? Btw vo Dhruv kitna sweet hai.. Haaye!!!!😲Humesha tujhe pick karne aata hai.. Make him your boyfriend.. Am telling you.."

Nandu:  "Tu hi bana le na.. Itna pasand hai vo tujhe to.. Mujhe ab pura yakeen ho gaya hai that you are gay..πŸ˜†...Ruk jaa main school mein sab ko batati hoon.."

Saying this i rushed out of the room irritated.. only to hear Rishabh scream- "Nandiniii" As if i am dead! Huh! I am half an hour elder to him but he doesn't call me di...
Why? Because he tells that half an hour doesn't matter.. What respect i am getting!!!!
Chucking those thoughts I quietly escaped from my house as i didn't wanted another "Dhruv kitna acha hai session" from my Mom...
What a nice family i have got!!!! πŸ˜• 

As soon as i stepped out i sighed in relief but how can God see me relieved.
Dhruv: "Hey hi Nandini.. you are looking so pretty.."
Nandu: "Listen you cut the crap otherwise i will kick your ass so hard that you won't be able to breathe...😑 

"Sighing in defeat he opened the door for me.
Nandu: "I have hands.. i can do it by myself..go and drive otherwise i will not go with you"

He went towards his seat and quietly started driving.. You all must be thinking that i am rude to him but believe me i have told him thousand times to stop following me but he doesn't listen.. He trapped my mother and brother also in his sweetness but the truth is he just wants me in the bed for one time.. Can you believe it?😑😑😑
The way he looks at me with eyes full of lust is so disgusting.. And you know what the best part is? He has trapped my Mom by saying that some boys are after meso he will protect me..πŸ€“
And my Mom believed him and gave my responsibility to him.. So i can't even run from him otherwise he will go to Mom.. Such a pathetic guy he is!!!!

So i have decided to deal with him this way.. i am strong to manage all these things.. And coming to Rishabh.. We both study in the same school in same class but our sections are dierent.. He doesn't comes with me as because he doesn't want anyone to know that he has a sister.

He is mad i tell you.. Boys and their oh am so cool attitude! How so ever my family is.. I love them! Dad died two years back so only we three are each other's support system.. 
Dhruv:"We reached"
Nandu : "Oh really! Thank you for telling me nahi to mereko kabhi pata hi nahi chalta"

I said in a sarcastic manner and got down from the car.. I was about to go when Dhruv held my wrist tightly and said in my ears-
Dhruv: "You don't have a escape baby! I am going to punish you for acting like this.." He and his punishments.. 
Nandu: "Kya karoge tum? Humesha ki tarah school mein ye bologe ki i am a s**t? Ya phir last time ki tarah Mom ko meri jhuthi complain karoge? Bolo? Listen you.. i am not afraid of you.. do whatever you want.." I spat at him.

I still remember once i didn't went to a date with him so he told everyone in the school that i am a s**t.. and the next day everyone were telling disgusting things about me.. Moreover two boys came and asked me to sleep with them also.. That day was the worst day of my life.. Tears started flowing from my eyes..😭...but he didn't bothered about it!

Zapping me out from my thoughts he held my waist tightly and tried kissing me.. i was continuously slapping on his chest still crying but he was not ready to leave me but then suddenly someone punched him hard and he was no one other than Manik.He (D) left and punched Manik back when out of nowhere Rishabh came and started hitting him blue and black.
After sometime even Manik started beating him.. He was on the verge of dieing.. Everyone was trying to stop Manik and Rishabh but they both were adamant.

nandu: "Will you both please stop.." 
I said crying but they both paid no heed.. 
              "I said stop"
I was on the verge of breaking down.. i was scared.. i was broken.. i was shattered.. Manik saw my state and instantly stopped and even stopped Rishabh.. I ran from there as fast as i could.. I didn't wanted to face anyone.. I was hurt...!!!!

NOTE :
Guys who wants pm for this story no need to buddy me . Just comment karo πŸ˜ƒ .
main un logo ko hi pm karunga jo comment karega.
And plz hit the LIKE button and Do COMMENTS.
Aur main once in a week chapter publish karungi. Thanks for reading...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by manancraze - 7 years ago
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wohhooo... Update came. I seriously love this. Nandini is super cute her day went bad because manik ka face mhi dekha naa :* hehhe.. Dhruv bn gya kutta. Jeez...that was so funny.. God that dhruv is cheap yuck man. Cheapoo. Poor nandu. but thank god. Manik phuch gya or Rishab bhi. acchha pitai huyi dhruv chomu ki :*) * man kiya me bhi pit du...* Poor Nandini she is so hurt... poor baby.. Will wait for next update.. Thanks for pm.. TEll ur friend that this is amazing story.. seriously amazing... !! Keep Smiling !!
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update...
Dhruv is sch a asshole..
Poor Nandu she was soo depressed..
Manik and Rishab saved her on time..
Waiting for Manan convo..
Luved it..
Thnx for pm..
Update soon...
Manvipathak thumbnail
Awesome story continue soon
niti06 thumbnail
Awesome update dear toda jaldi update ni kar sakte pls 😭 come soon pls 😳
simkapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey..
ty fr pm..
u were amazinggg...
dhruv...
sch a...
bt thnk god manik aag ya..
lvd his entry..
cntinue soonn..
tc
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: simkapoor

hey..
ty fr pm..
u were amazinggg...
dhruv...
sch a...
bt thnk god manik aag ya..
lvd his entry..
cntinue soonn..
tc

Thanks and keep loving it...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti06

Awesome update dear toda jaldi update ni kar sakte pls 😭 come soon pls 😳

Thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ. I definitely wanna try but my clz keeps me busy..
.🀒