MaNan fs: On the next door (Epilogue - Page 16)

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys...πŸ˜ƒ. This is SWARNA and here I m with a NEW MaNan FS. This fs isn't written by me. This fs is belong to my frnd SUNIDHI from wattpad. I took permission from her to post this story for IF readers.
Anyways...now move on to the story...!!!!

PROLOGUE...!!!

We both were young when I first saw u.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights,see the party,the boll gowns.
See u make ur way through the crowd and say..
"Hello", "Little did I know...

That u were romeo, u were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said
"Stay away from Juliet" And I was crying on the staircase
Begging u,"Plz don't go" And I said...

"Nandu...nandu...beta neeche aao... "
My mom yelled. Oh shit...I was watching him change his cloths...he was looking so HOT...☺️. he was about to open his pant but damn...my mom...!!!
No no don't worry...main iske agee kuch nahi dekhti...You all have no idea as to how much hot he looks in his boxers...πŸ˜‰. Believe me...if one day i will get a chance I will surely eat him up...😳.
But what chance...!!! We both haven't talkl to each othera till now. though we r neighbours from atleast 3 years now.

"Nandu...nandu...jaldi aa..."

Breaking my thoughts i ran downstairs.

I was hell busy today as some of my relatives had come over here to meet us and I was't able to come to my own room. Can u believe it ??? My own room...well chucking my thoughts I again went towards window only to find him sleeping...😳.

Romeo,take me somewhere we can b alone.
I'll b waiting;all that's left to do is run.
U'll b the prince and i"ll b the princess,
It's a love story,baby,just say "Yes"

Aww......he is so CUTE...!!! But why is he sleeping so early ? I glanced at the clock and found that it's 12 a.m. That bloody relatives took so much time to go...Don't they have their own house...
Forget it... I was able to see him so clearly becoz our house is parallel to each others and even our rooms. So we both can easily watch each other through our windows and the best part is thathis bed is just beside the window...so I can watch him sleeping. He is so handsome...😳.
I always thank aayiappa to give me this room...

So I sneak out to the gardento see u.
We keep quite coz we we're dead if they knew. So close ur eyes...
escape this town for a little while. Oh,oh.

I still remember that me and my bro fought a lot to get a room downstairs but eventually he got that room. I was really sad for not able to get that room and I unwillingly had to take this room. But then he shifted there and one day accidentally I watched him getting changed... Well it was unintentionally as I went to draw the curtains but found him getting changed... I tried to shifting my gaze but he was looking just so irresistible that i can't...☺️. And from that day I always used to see him through the window.

"coz u were Romeo- I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
But u were everything to me,I was begging u,
"Plz don't go" And i said...

I used to get up by seeing him sleeping peacefully...πŸ˜›. And if possible I used to even spend my whole day seeing him... And yeah ...!
And whenever he used to play guitar and sing...I just used ti sit in my study table as my study table is just below the window and pretend to study while actually I used to listen him...

Romeo,take me somewhere we can b alone.
I'll b waiting;all that's left to do is run.
You'll b the prince and I will b the pricess.
It's a love story baby just say "yes"

In short my day starts with him...spend with him...ends with him !!! The difference is only that he doesn't know about it...

OK...guys...tell me how is it ?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Plz share ur review so that i can forward it to sunidhi. Plz hit the LIKE button and comment...😳.
We both will b waiting for ur reviews...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³.
Edited by manancraze - 7 years ago
Index:
Prologue page -1
Chapter 1 - Page 2
Chapter 2 - Page 5
Chapter 3 - Page 7
Chapter 4 - Page 10
Chapter 5- page 13
Epilogue - Page 16
Edited by manancraze - 7 years ago
Wohaa.. I read this fs on wattpad. That's a very beautiful story & A cute one too.. Aww. I really really loved this... But I would love to read it again.. hope many people will appreciate it.. :*) !! Stay blessed !! !! Keep smiling !!
hey i have read this on wattpad itself.. it was so nice..😊
Originally posted by gtilwani45

Wohaa.. I read this fs on wattpad. That's a very beautiful story & A cute one too.. Aww. I really really loved this... But I would love to read it again.. hope many people will appreciate it.. :*) !! Stay blessed !! !! Keep smiling !!
Thanks for reading it again...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by StarFlies39

hey i have read this on wattpad itself.. it was so nice..😊
Thanks for reading again...😳
Excellent & cute prologue...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...