Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Congrats for new CC, 😃

Di thanks for the job well done, awesome work and I know you must have cried when you edited it. 😭 

Girls thanks for finishing the previous CC. 

Thank you Riyu ❤️ my sweet Didi 🤗
You know me so well 😊

heart:
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone 😊
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

https://www.change.org/p/--------

PETITION..
Link is set to Kamya profile on fb.

Thank you for links Dragica ❤️

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
❤️
Beautiful !
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Here is the WU of Prats' parents interview on India TV:

Prats' mom wants him to get the severest punishment, so that no other girl meets her fate. Father does most of the talking, he says he will not blame the Court for not doing its duty, the problem is with the police who has not put up proper evidence to the court. Her time of death as given by the police, before that there was a conversation between her and Rahul where she calls him a cheater, accuses him of separating her from her parents, accuses him of death threats to her and her parents, why was this not considered? the police report itself proclaims that Rahul is a drug addict and possibly a drug peddler too, he takes her cell phone and runs away, must have deleted a lot of other evidence, moreover, the police has only taken one phone of Rahul's, nowadays youngsters have more than one phone!

Also, he would tap Prats' phones, she would call up her parents and  ask, why do I feel as if the CBI is after me, everyone knows what I am talking, she meant Rahul would get to know her conversation with others, so he would have been tapping her phone calls. And it is not he alone, there are others too who are with him in this deadly act because all those from the industry and her family and friends who testified against him, are receiving threatening calls.

If Prats does not get justice, we will kill ourselves or file a petition in the Supreme Court seeking euthanasia rights, to kill ourselves!

Her mother sobbingly narrates, he told lies and came into her life, when i saw he was lying, I tried to caution her, neither Prats or we knew he was married earlier,his friend, Saloni sharma, tortured and hit Prats lots, he asked Prats to ask me to go from the house for now, we will call you later during the marriage, the conditions were not right for me to stay in the house, so on January 12th I left.

He is now questioning, why we did not file an FIR against him on the first day itself, I had left behind a living child and you give me her dead body, we were so devastated, and he expects us to file an FIR on the day of her death! We hate the name Rahul too, though there must be many good children with that name.

Regarding her abortion, we got to know of it only on April 12th or later, when it was reported in the Times of India. Back home, we run a charitable institution for underprivileged children and have brought up so many children, so why would we not take care of our own blood, he did not let it live too!

We never met his family but his father was claiming on television that she had loans over 50 lakhs, the truth has emerged from  that she actually had loans of about 10 to 15 lakhs which was a small sum for one of the highest paid actresses in television industry. I know Rahul and his family took a lot of loan from others, so they were trying to put that too on Pratyusha.

The whole world is shocked at her death, a girl so much in love with life cannot commit suicide, this is murder and it should be probed!

Thank you Vibha ❤️

Ivone12 thumbnail
Ivone12 thumbnail
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Here are the links , where I posted and why I posted , you know after reading few posts there ! 

Thank you Nada , Branka and Vibha . 
BV  link ---

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4600035&PID=133789353&#p133789353
Debate Mansion link ---
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4600651&PID=133859836&#p133859836

Great work Madhu 👏
Thank you. ❤️

nn027 thumbnail

Now this friend of Rahul's who still needs his contacts, is speaking up for him, saying Prats wanted to play a prank on Rahul and it resulted in an accidental death!😡

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mystery-girl-jazz-finally-speaks-out-pratyushas-prank-led-to-accident/17252152

Thanks for links Vibha ❤️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Here is the WU of Prats' parents interview on India TV:

Prats' mom wants him to get the severest punishment, so that no other girl meets her fate. Father does most of the talking, he says he will not blame the Court for not doing its duty, the problem is with the police who has not put up proper evidence to the court. Her time of death as given by the police, before that there was a conversation between her and Rahul where she calls him a cheater, accuses him of separating her from her parents, accuses him of death threats to her and her parents, why was this not considered? the police report itself proclaims that Rahul is a drug addict and possibly a drug peddler too, he takes her cell phone and runs away, must have deleted a lot of other evidence, moreover, the police has only taken one phone of Rahul's, nowadays youngsters have more than one phone!

Also, he would tap Prats' phones, she would call up her parents and  ask, why do I feel as if the CBI is after me, everyone knows what I am talking, she meant Rahul would get to know her conversation with others, so he would have been tapping her phone calls. And it is not he alone, there are others too who are with him in this deadly act because all those from the industry and her family and friends who testified against him, are receiving threatening calls.

If Prats does not get justice, we will kill ourselves or file a petition in the Supreme Court seeking euthanasia rights, to kill ourselves!

Her mother sobbingly narrates, he told lies and came into her life, when i saw he was lying, I tried to caution her, neither Prats or we knew he was married earlier,his friend, Saloni sharma, tortured and hit Prats lots, he asked Prats to ask me to go from the house for now, we will call you later during the marriage, the conditions were not right for me to stay in the house, so on January 12th I left.

He is now questioning, why we did not file an FIR against him on the first day itself, I had left behind a living child and you give me her dead body, we were so devastated, and he expects us to file an FIR on the day of her death! We hate the name Rahul too, though there must be many good children with that name.

Regarding her abortion, we got to know of it only on April 12th or later, when it was reported in the Times of India. Back home, we run a charitable institution for underprivileged children and have brought up so many children, so why would we not take care of our own blood, he did not let it live too!

We never met his family but his father was claiming on television that she had loans over 50 lakhs, the truth has emerged from  that she actually had loans of about 10 to 15 lakhs which was a small sum for one of the highest paid actresses in television industry. I know Rahul and his family took a lot of loan from others, so they were trying to put that too on Pratyusha.

The whole world is shocked at her death, a girl so much in love with life cannot commit suicide, this is murder and it should be probed!

Thank you Vibha for WU 🤗

Translation/Prevod:
Ovo je WU intervjua Pratsinih roditelja koji su dali Indijskoj TV:

Pratsina mama zeli da on dobije najstrizu kaznu, tako da nikada ni jedna druga devojka ne dozivi takvu sudbinu. Otac, koji je uglavnom pricao, rekao je da on nece kriviti sud sto nije izvrsio svoju duznost, kaze da je problem u policiji koja nije dostavila sudu prave/valjane dokaze. Njeno vreme smrti, koje je dala policija...pre toga se desio onaj telefonski razgovor izmedju nje i Rahula, gde ga ona naziva izdajicom, optuzuje ga da ju je odvojio od njenih roditelja, optuzuje ga za prijetnje smrcu upucene njoj i njenim roditeljima, zasto se to nije uzelo u obzir? U policijskom izvjestaju je navedeno da je Rahul ovisnik o drogi, a mozda i preprodavac droge, navedeno je da je uzeo njen mobilni, i da je pobegao, mora da je izbrisao mnogo drugih dokaza, sta vise, policija je Rahulu oduzela samo jedan telefon, a danas mladi ljudi imaju vise od jednog telefona!

Takodjer, on je znao da prisluskuje Pratsine telefone, ona bi nazvala svoje roditelje i pitala ih zasto ima takav osecaj kao da me prati Obavestajna sluzba, svi znaju sta ja pricam...mislila je time da kaze da da bi Raul uvek znao o cemu je pricala sa ostalima, i zato mora da je prisluskivao njene telefonske razgovore. I nije tu bio samo on, ima tu jos drugih, koji su takodjer bili umesani u taj smrtonosni cin, jer svi oni koji su u TV industriji, njena porodica i prijatelji koji su svedocili protiv njega dobijaju pretece pozive.

Ako pravda ne bude zadovoljena za Prats, mi cemo se ubiti, ili cemo podneti peticiju Vrhovnom Sudu trazeci pravo na eutanaziju, da mozemo da se ubijemo!

Njena je majka placuci pricala o tome kako je on ispricao lazi kada je usao u njen zivot, i da kada je ona uvidela da on laze, pokusala je da upozori Prats...ni oni, ni Prats nisu znali da je on vec jednom bio ozenjen, njegova prijateljica Saloni Sharma je mucila i udarala Prats mnogo puta, on je rekao Prats da mi kaze da odem iz kuce za sada, i da ce me oni pozvati kasnije za vrijeme vencanja, i nije bilo u redu da ostanem u kuci pod tim uslovima, tako da sam 12. januara otisla.

On nas sada pita zasto nismo podigli optuzbu protiv njega prvoga dana, ja sam ostavila iza mene (kada sam napustila kucu gde sam zivela sa Prats) zivo dete, a ti si mi predao njeno mrtvo telo, mi smo bili ocajni, a on je ocekivao da smo u stanju da podnesemo tuzbu na dan njene smrti! Mi mrzimo ime Rahul, iako verovatno ima mnogo dobre dece sa tim imenom.

U vezi njenog abortusa, mi smo o tome saznali 12-tog aprila ili kasnije, kada se o tome pisalo u TOI. Mi vodimo kod kuce dobrotvornu instituciju koja zbrinjava decu bez ikakvih prava, i odgojili smo toliko mnogo dece, pa zasto onda ne bismo prihvatili i vodili racuna o detetku koje je nase krvi, on takodjer nije dozvolio da i to dete zivi!

Mi nikada nismo sreli njegovu porodicu, ali njegov je otac tvrdio na televiziji da je Prats podikla kredite od preko 50 lakhs, istina je izasla na videlo, i u stvari je imala kredite od oko 10-15 lakhs, sto je mala suma novca za jednu od najbolje placenih televizijskih glumica. Ja znam da su Rahul i njegov otac uzeli u zajam mnogo novca od raznih ljudi, pa su pokusali da i to svale na Pratyushu.

Ceo svet je sokiran njenom smrcu, devojka koja je toliko volela zivot, nije mogla da izvrsi samoubistvo, u pitanju je ubistvo i treba ga istraziti.