shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by niks44a

Originally posted by historyluver

Gulati was lesser of the evils in BB! Tanna was such a bitch

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You can't hear a negative word against yourfavoriteksg and Bips and here you said "Tanna was such a bitch" heights of hypocrisy... where are your
moral values now??</font>

I can't hear a word against KSG!? Nice joke! I have seen pages of people name calling him! I cannot stand hypocrisy, butt hurt fans and when someone throws extreme below the belt comments at me! Get it right before u mock!

Yes you can't hear a word against ksg & bips and its not a joke you quote, argue, counter argue with every comments which is said against ksg & bips... and here you said "Tanna was such bitch" you being a hypocrite cannot stand hypocrisyLOL

AGAIN.. i have a problem with butt hurt jealous fans...mainly of jen..bashing him...not with the name calling..if u think i am a fan of a competitor of tanna's or her ex partner u can also call me out on itBig smileTongue

You don't have problem with name calling... good to hear that, so as you said "Tanna was such a bitch" ... ksg is super bitch
He's been stealing nutella from store.
The only one doing good from Bigg Boss is Gauhaur Khan.
She has events,Songs,other reality shows etc.

OTHERS LOL
And he was apparently going to be Virat Kohli in MSD movieROFL
Originally posted by Nikki..

Gulati was lesser of the evils in BB! Tanna was such a bitch

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You can't hear a negative word against yourfavoriteksg and Bips and here you said "Tanna was such a bitch" heights of hypocrisy... where are your
moral values now??</font>

I can't hear a word against KSG!? Nice joke! I have seen pages of people name calling him! I cannot stand hypocrisy, butt hurt fans and when someone throws extreme below the belt comments at me! Get it right before u mock!

Yes you can't hear a word against ksg & bips and its not a joke you quote, argue, counter argue with every comments which is said against ksg & bips... and here you said "Tanna was such bitch" you being a hypocrite cannot stand hypocrisyLOL

AGAIN.. i have a problem with butt hurt jealous fans...mainly of jen..bashing him...not with the name calling..if u think i am a fan of a competitor of tanna's or her ex partner u can also call me out on itBig smileTongue

You don't have problem with name calling... good to hear that, so as you said "Tanna was such a bitch" ... ksg is super bitch

AND JENNIFER is super se uupar wali bitch

"AND JENNIFER is super se uupar wali bitch"LOL LOL call her whatever I don't give a damn... for you who ever say a word against ksg are butt hurt and here you said "Tanna was such a bitch" the irony  

TV actors should stay on television dont come into movies please. Stay in your limits. 

Din't he dance in an album "Main teri barbie doll aur tu mera teddy bear" ROFL

I guess HW and BW are too small for him. He needs something bigger and better Cool
He has all qualities of Gopi bahu
Kaam karne waali bahu

Seva of koki saasu ma

Best wife.