What happened to Gautam Gulati and his movies?

Posted: 7 years ago
Does anybody remember a guy named Gautam Gulati something? He was apparently the next big thing and had signed up for 8 movies pending on his table? He used to pick nutella fights and insaaniyat cheese spread for his toast?  πŸ€”

Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Probably cried so much on the sets that they replaced him with rupali ganguly
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Million Dollar Question!

Edited by _Amrita_ - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol these BB contestants only gets their 2 minutes of
fame during their season after that no one gives a f**k about them.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
probably he went to hollywood !isnt he supposed to do lead roles in hollywood ? thats what i read abt him during his bigg boss days..πŸ˜†
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha and he claimed "I'm talking to HW people right now. BW to mil hi jaye ga". πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I couldn't stand this whiny, annoying guy in BB. He ruined the whole season for me.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: fivestars

probably he went to hollywood !isnt he supposed to do lead roles in hollywood ? thats what i read abt him during his bigg boss days..πŸ˜†

I knew he was destined for greatness. Bollywood lost a heera ladka, heera. Their loss.
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

we love we love gautiπŸ˜†

Maybe on his first day of shoot he went on the set and the make up lady starts dressing him up and he went in tarzan mode and screamed "Mujhe dard horaha hai, dard ho raha hai mujheee grrr rarw rarrwwr rawr rrr rawararaa πŸ˜‘
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Maybe on his first day of shoot he went on the set and the make up lady starts dressing him up and he went in tarzan mode and screamed "Mujhe dard horaha hai, dard ho raha hai mujheee grrr rarw rarrwwr rawr rrr rawararaa πŸ˜‘

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

I knew he was destined for greatness. Bollywood lost a heera ladka, heera. Their loss.

but he never disappoints his tellywood fans though ..last i heard he ended up doing z grade sex show?...forgot the tiltle of the show !