TwiNj OS::You Are The Remedy Of My Insomnia

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay I hope So you guys havent forgotten me,I am hrideyyπŸ˜‰,
was inactive due to exams but Now I am back and this OS is to mark my comeback from the long holidays that I had🀣

My exams were trash,very bad😑🀒

But I still Love all of youπŸ˜†

One-Shot::You Are The Rememdy Of My Insomnia.
Kunj sarna loked tired,his friend cum manager constantly nagging him asking the reason behind kunj's disinterest in work,the dark circles under his eyes,The dull face,he was not his own self from few days,he looked dead tired.
"Kunj what happen yaar,why are you looking so tired from past few days,and the dark circles and all,you are neglecting your work too"asked arjun his friend cum manager.
"Do you seriously think I am purposefully doing NO,I havn't slept from past 8 days not a single minute of sleep you get that,do you f**king get that arjun"kunj said in a tone which was full of anger and frustration.

"But I mean why whats keeping you away from sleeping kunj hoo kya raha hai"asked a concerned arjun.
"Yeh sab tu apni pyaar bhabhi se puch,mujhse nahi Sari neend udha kar le gayi hai,sala pyaaar karna hi guna hai,aur arjun tu naa shadi mat kario continue with your live in or else you'll end up like me,sleep deprived"kunj said throwing a file away in rage and storming out of the cabin,it was only 11 Am he came at 9 and he left for home,kunj sarna never did that.

"Hello haan bhabhi I got to know the reason behind your cranky husband"arjun told twinkle over the phone.
"What is it arjun bhai?"asked twinkle who was dying to hear the reason.
"He said He hasn't slept from past 8 days not even a moment,I don't know why is he doing that"told arjun.
"Thank you arjun bhai I"ll talk to you later"and twinkle disconnected the call after saying this.
Now twinkle got everything,why kunj was so cranky,why he always trying to find any moment to hug her and the moment he did,she felt his weight on her,his body going limp,she got everything.

Her mind drifted to a conversating they had a month back,both of them were on bed and kunj's head was resting on her chest,his hands wrapped around his waist after a very tiring day,he found relaxtion in her arms,he felt heavely when she ran her soft hands every so lighghtly in his hairs,her other on her back"twinkle tujhe paya hai no matter how stressed I am ,when I am in your arms all stress go away and a peacefull sleep comes to,you have now became an habit,a habit that I cannot leave,Tere bina ab mujhe neend bhi nahi atti"sh heard him say and smiled at him and moment laters he was sleep like a baby,in her arms.
She came out of her thought when she heard the door of thir bedroom getting opened and a cranky kunj getting in the room,taking off his coat he threw it in one corner of the room and his waist cost went to the couch,taking his tracpants from and a Tee from his cupbaord he entered the bathroom.

Twinkle knew why he was sleep deprived or you can say why he was suffering from temporary insomnia,because from.past 8 days she was not sleeping in thier room,she was sleeping with mahi,a 7 months pregnant mahi whose husband was out of control and leela was not in the city so mahi was staying with them,and she required attention so twinkle slept with her and somehow it got out of her head that kunj cannot sleep with out her,she quickly went to kitchen and asked bebe to sleep with mahi tonight because she knew she would not be able to come out of thier room for a long time,probably until tommorow.

When she entered the room she saw kunj sitting on the recliner and resting his head on the backrest,his eyes were closed but she knew he was not sleep.
Standing behind him,she placed her hands over his forhead and ran her fingers gently over there,massaging his forehead and a sense of calmness went over his body,his facial muscles relaxed,twinkle ran her hands through his hairs and he felt so calm,the past eight days were hell for him sleepless nights and killing headache but her one touch and it was all going away he was intoxicated,under a spell.
Twinkle took his hand in hers and tughed a little at it,when he opened his eyes she asked him to come with her ,he got up from the recliner and went with her,twinkle gestured him to lay down on the bed ,and he quickly obliged taking her place next to him,in a fraction of second she felt his arms around her waist and his hed head on her chest,
he hot breathing tickling her a little.
"Kunj look at me"twinkle said and he lifted his head to look at her directly into her eyes.
"Kunj tum itne dini se problem mai the and you did not even tell me,I mean ek baar akar bol dete that you are not able to sleep,I would have came back,bebe would have slept with mahi,tum na bilkul pagal hoo"she said to him and pecked his lips,the feeling of her soft lips in on his rather hard one's after such a long time time made him feel on soo good.
"I am soo sorry baby,I was not here for i days,I dont know how it slipped my mind soo sorry"she said and in turn she got a long kiss on her lips and in between kunj mumbled "I love you soo much" and then he again placed his head on her chest,and wrapped his hands tightly around her.
"Chalo now sleep,I am here I will not go anywhere okay baby"she said running her hands over his head and slowly and gently and she felt his breathing getting rexaled,kunj's eyes were closing on thier own,and soon twinkle felt him making his hold tighter on her and his entire body weight on her,quite and relaxed breathing and she knew he slept,she kept running her hands though his hairs,and thought How much he loves and wants me,pata nahi agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh kya hoga,but putting the negetive thoughts aside she also closed her eyes and slept with him.
Twinkle was awake and was running her hands in his hairs kunj was still sleeping hugging her like she a teddy bear,his one leg was over hers,his hands tighly wrapped around her waist,his head resting on her firm breats.

Di di di di,mahi came inside the room to call her and kunj for dinner,but twinkle gestured her to keep quite pointing towards a sleeping kunj,and mahi quickle stopped speaking,twinkle knew kunj wouldnt wake up but she was feeling hungry,carefully she removed his hands from her waist rested his head on a pillow and distangled his legs from her's and got put of bed,when she felt kunj stirring she patted his head and he again slept!

Twinkle quickly went downstairs and had her dinner and came back,changing into her nightdress she took her place on bed beside him and adored his face,how handsome he looks while he sleeps,so cute and peacefull,she ran her fingers over his face and placed a light feathery kiss on his lips,and said "Ajj ke baad I"ll never go to sleep outside this room,my chottu se pyaare se baby" and hugged him to sleep,his hands again wrapped around her her and they slept peacfully.
g
Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai this is so adorable
Kunj has sleepless nights because Twinkle is not with him
Aww!
Loved it
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super adorable
Huh...im suffering from.insomnia too...
but glad to have another of ur stories
It was uber cute !! Loved the last part especially ...
Do write more
MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So beautiful OS...
and beautifully written πŸ˜Š

Loved it

Thanks for the PM
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliantly written hriddey! A pleasant read!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was one beautifully written OS 😳 Loved it to the core
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome and u r back with a bang hrideyy..
Oh oh exams were bad...hope u did well.
It was a very cute os...
Poor kunj couldn't sleep for 8 days Becoz twinkle not in the room.. He was sooo used to her...
Thx for the pm...
Hope u ll be updating all ur pending ffs..Becoz waiting eagerly for reading..
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aww this is so cute..

Lovey dovey.. Hubby wifey moment..

Brilliant harideyy..

Subtle daily life moments are the one everybody admire..

And l wanna thank u for bringing that here..
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES! YOURE BACK WITH WORK YAY!
---------------------------------------------------
Aww I'm so sorry your exams didn't go well buddy, hope the results surprise you in a  good way πŸ˜† IM SO HAPPY YOURE BACK THO!! Okay this was a great reentry haha, totally loved how adorable it was! Cranky, sleep deprived Kunj reminds me of myself πŸ€£ People tell me I'm a total sweetheart but if I'm hungry or sleepy, I'm a monster πŸ˜† And AWWW THE REASON WHY HE DIDNT SLEEP. I can't, way too many feels with these two! Pregnant Mahi and Twinkle di vs Kunj's wishes πŸ˜† I love them πŸ˜† 
Edited by teddyyy - 7 years ago
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back Hridey πŸ€—

Missed your updates so much and this is brilliant comeback. loved it <3