dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[SIZE =4]ONCE AGAIN I sat down on the chair... After all it was too exhausting class... I smiled at Dr sathyamurthi sir,who is sitting opposite to me... 'seems like hectic today...' He asked me while correcting the internal papers... 'ya...need to complete two more potions before exams...' I said and drank a sip of water from my pink coloured bottle... I kept it aside and check my mobile... I expected a missed call from papa... But I don't get one... 'what about your research?' He asked 'it will be started from next month onwards...' I said smiling...and starts to surfing through my phone... Next two hour I have off... It is rarely I got such free hours... I changed the WhatsApp status and dp... No one is in online... I looked at my contacts... I smiled inwardly... Once this contacts are the most frequent once... But now it changed... Finally decided to log on to IF... After graduation never got the time to active in IF... eventually lost every communication between friends... When log on it has been a 30pms are waiting in the inbox... I opened the inbox... I rolled the entire pms in the first page... It was all from unknown persons... But suddenly one of the name caught my attention... I opened the latest msg... 'hai... Anu.. I hope you remember me... What's up now... Not seen anyone here... How are you..? Hope you are doing well and successful in your life... Sai' I read it again and again...oh he return... That's great...I wrote a sudden reply... 'hai Sai... Oh I have no words... You return to IF after all it is almost 5years. ... Exactly 4years and 6 months... How was your job? Not heard anything about you...a surprise news for you... I am now in your state... Hyderabad... Hope we will chat once again...' I touch the send button... I felt happy inside me... My friend is return ... Few minutes later I got a new msg from him... 'hai Anu... It is great news how you come here... What made you to leave your state...don't see anyone...?what happened to all? How is pooja?' 'sai... I am here foe the last two years.. After completing my graduation I got admission in niper Hyderabad for PG..now I completed my PG and now I working there as a lecturer...and also going to start my research... I don't know what happened to all... Even I never saw them for a long... Pooja is doing great... And she completed her m tech and now working in Bangalore...she is soon going to be married...' I send and waited for his reply... 'oh you finally made it... I am proud of my friend... You and pooja still keep touch with each other ... That's great... When I return to IF I felt sad that our forum was closed... But what happened to cc? Did you hear anything about sudha Chechi...?' 'sai everything needs to be ended oneday... I never been here after forum closed... And about cc it is long forgotten... No one was interests in it... So eventually I also...last I heard about sudha Chechi was she got promoted as regional manager... After that I don't know... Oh god I forgot about asking your life... How life goes..?' 'happy for my sis... Ya I am doing well... Come a long way...hope you are enjoying your life in my place...' 'nice Sai... Like you said life changed a lot... Ashlok is now a good memory... And everyone holds a special place in my heart... Shrenu done her Bollywood debute... I watched it a Nth times...she is amazing in it.. And now married... Happy for her. Avinash is now a father. Everything changed... Also in my life... My brother get married and have a child now... The view to my own life changed in a different way... I am not anymore a crazy girl... Matured enough to teach thousands of children daily...' 'happy to hear you about like this... I also watched her movie... I loved her even more... You didn't say about your marriage.' 'oh my marriage... Ya father is searching a groom for me... But I think lets wait to complete my research... But it will take at least 2years... So may be soon... I am confused totally marriage or research?' 'Hey mam,you need to take next hr in second year class ' my colleague Mrs nandhini came to inform me.. 'k,I will go...' I said... While searching the attendance register on my table I got his next msg... 'anu choose wisely... K if you came to chat sudha di inform her I am here...' 'sai... Will chat you later... Work calls ... I have class. This hour... And I am rarely in IF.. Now I coincidentally opened it... So sorry... Bye' I send and kept the phone back to my bag... And walked to the second year class room. With a smile in my face...[/SIZE] Edited by dazzles - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja186 thumbnail
anu I wish it should happen like this only...oh God here iam completed mtech and going to marry ...iam blushing
syvalini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai anu... sooo beautiful to imagine like this...
i hope all of ur dreams should come true...
all the best to u guys...
loved to read like this may all of u guys future is seen in this n wish the same to be happen...

pooja186 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syvalini

loved to read like this may all of u guys future is seen in this n wish the same to be happen...

thanks a lot dear
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai Anu mole concept was nice. Really I wish it as real. I think our Sai will come once and will talk to us . Mole I really enjoyed it yaar. Orikal nammalude Sai thurichu varum. Nammalku wait. Cheyanm ale
dazzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja186

anu I wish it should happen like this only...oh God here iam completed mtech and going to marry ...iam blushing

Oh god I can able to make you blush...
dazzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: syvalini

Thank u di... Hope you will stay here at the last
dazzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhamadhu

Hai Anu mole concept was nice. Really I wish it as real. I think our Sai will come once and will talk to us . Mole I really enjoyed it yaar. Orikal nammalude Sai thurichu varum. Nammalku wait. Cheyanm ale

Njan prarthikam Chechi... Yes he will come one day definitely...
nadeeka1200 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Anu
did u contact sai
dazzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadeeka1200

hi Anu

did u contact sai

Nope... I don't have any details of him... He just walk away like that...